Part: 22 A Twist

After what Sidharth had said to Shehnaaz, she was numb. She was feeling nothing. She was not crying. She became completely emotionless. She had never expected this kind of word from Sidharth. The person with whom she was in love, accused her of something which she had never done. He made fun of her love. She had been enduring so much pain since the day she had fallen in love with him. She forgot that what is happiness. She forgot herself in his love. She had always kept him in her prayers and loved him unconditionally. And in return, he gave her this. He insulted her and called her love, a mistake. He pointed his finger at her character.

Shehnaaz was sitting in front of the mirror of her room. She had directly come to Shivansh's mansion after booking the cab and Sidharth had followed her in his car. Now he was standing outside of her room and looking at her because the door was slightly open. He was in guilt for doing this with her. He wanted to hug her tightly and wanted to tell her how much he loved her but he couldn't because Shivansh was more important than her for him. He could do anything for his happiness. He couldn't bear his sadness. The person who had always given him the reason to smile, he didn't want to snatch his smile for his few days love. He was dying inside more than her after hurting her. He was feeling like killing himself for breaking the heart of an innocent girl like Shehnaaz who loved him so much.

"No, I won't cry for that person anymore. I had cried enough for him. It said true, Whatever happens, it's for our goodness. Because in the end, I got to know his true colours. Now I hate him a lot more than I ever loved him. It was a phrase of life which passed away and I got my lesson." She said those words emotionlessly looking at the mirror. With this, she was trying to convince herself that she hated him. But the truth was that her heart was still not ready to accept that he didn't love her. She was listening to her mind and hating him.

"Now you are happy to know that she is finally going to move on from you." Sidharth's heart asked him in anger. His heart was very disappointed with him for doing this with her.

"Sidharth, now she hates you. It's good. Now she will be able to love Shivansh again. They both will be happy with each other one day. Your happiness is their happiness, right?." Before he could answer his heart, his mind convinced him that whatever he was doing, he was doing right. He was a selfless person who always put others happiness before himself.

"Yes, I know she hates me now but I love her a lot and my love for her will never end. I will always protect her and follow her like a shadow. I will fulfil every duty of being a lover. I will help her to fall in love with Shivansh and bring happiness in her life." Sidharth thought, looking at Shehnaaz. He was so determined to make her fall in love with Shivansh which was never going to happen because Shehnaaz could never stop loving him. She had given her heart to him and now she had nothing to give Shivansh.

"I will enjoy my life and one day, I will take him out of my life completely. This love made me forget how to live. This love has only given me pain that today I don't ever forget what is happiness and what was my life before him. Don't I deserve to be happy?" She questioned herself remembering all the pain which she had been going through since the day she had met him.

"I will find my happiness. I will bring happiness to my life." Saying this she got up and walked toward the cupboard. Her legs were trembling and she was feeling dizzy because of the weakness.

She took out a black hot dress from the cupboard and messaged her few friends to meet her at the club. She still had a high fever and cold. She was not in a condition to walk even but she was going to do party. Just to show herself that she could live happily without him. She went to her dressing room to get ready. Sidharth roamed in the corridor waiting for her to come back.

She was drying her hair with the dryer sitting in the dressing room. She was completely lost in her thoughts. His words were echoing in her ear, "you think if you do this drama and I will accept that I love you. Never, I can never love the girl like you who can stoop so low. Oh now I understand, last night whatever happened, it was planned by you, you wanted to come close to me. How can you stoop so low, Shehnaaz? I am pity of Shivansh that he fell in love with a girl like you."