Chapter 11: Buon Appetito, Mestoli!

A/N: DISCLAIMER

I do NOT own any art, music, or images shown. They are the property of their respective artists. RWBY and all it's charaters are property of RoosterTeeth (RIP Monty)

Before we start, for some unknown reason, occasionally I find my lines to not have the fonts I chose.

For example, for Neo's "speaking" parts, "Example" is supposed to be her sign language
"Example" is supposed to be her typing.

(Signing is supposed to be italics plus the "underline" while typing is just the underlining)

I keep finding lines without the fonts and I'm sorry if it causes any confusion. Just thought I'd warn ya

Okay...Without a further ado...

***3RD PERSON POV***
Location: Beacon Academy
Time: 9:35PM

With Y/N and Neo's little trip over, the two made their way towards the dorms. During their stroll earlier, they came to a mutual agreement to visit Y/N's dorm first. Mostly due to it being relatively new.

As Y/N approached his door room, he pulled his scroll put at the ready. He then proceeded to unlock his door and swing it open. Stepping inside, he was rather pleased.

Not only was the dorm slighlty larger than his old room in purgatory, it looked almost identical. Except a few minor changes of course....

Firstly, his "alchemy" table looked like a more modern, socially acceptable biochemists lab. Though most of it was simplified down to accommodate the limited space, Y/N was ecstatic.

Secondly, he had a table with six chairs towards his right. Just beyond the table, lied an entire kitchen. Stove oven,, sink, fridge/freezer, microwave, toaster, and of course....a coffee pot. As well as cupboards and drawers. To his right, laid a another doorway leading to his new bathroom.

To the left of the said doorway, laid his bed. It was at least one or two more sizes larger than the average students. Adjacent to the bed towards its left, (between the bathroom and bed) laid a desk and office chair. To the beds opposite side, laid a black wardrobe. Between the Wardrobe and kitchen laid a three seater couch and a entertainment center, complete with it's own flat screen TV.

Ozpin really made well on his promise, huh? Y/N thought as he held back proud tears.

Neo took a moment to take in the rather luxurious dorm room. Once she did, she turned to Y/N and began to type

Neo: This is pretty nice, I wish our dorms were like this

Y/N: "I agree, are your dorms cramped?"

Neo: Not really. Since we only have three people sharing our dorm, we have a little extra space compared to other students

Y/N: "Oh, I see. Well that's good to hear at least" he said while giving her a warm smile

Neo then curiosily wandered around the dorm, inspecting every detail. After she was satisfied, she sat on the couch while waiting for Y/N to add finishing touches to his new room.