At this point you fainted and fell on the ground, josh and Ellie look at each other.

"Shit" they both say.

You wake up around 2 trying to figure out how you ended up here, then it all hit you at once. You got calpurnia tickets, you jump off your bed and run down stairs and see a note, you read it and it says...

Hey bee me and Josh will be gone for a while running some errands at work, here are the tickets to the concert it's at 5:30-8:00 pm tonight, the address should be on them, if not here's the address **************** have fun I hope this is the best birthday love you lots see you tomorrow morning, happy birthday
-Ellie & josh

As you look at the tickets, feeling this hot wave of energy catch up to you. You run upstairs you get under the covers watch sum Netflix for about 2 hours realizing it's 4 on the dot pm, you quickly get up, get dressed, curled your hair and got ready. You leave the house at 5:00 and arrive around 5:23 looking like this..

 as you walk inside and find your your spot in the front row, you look at your phone noticing it's 5:30 then the lights start to dim and all of a sudden everyone starts screaming and shouting when they see Finn, Ayla, Malcolm and jack come out on ...

as you walk inside and find your your spot in the front row, you look at your phone noticing it's 5:30 then the lights start to dim and all of a sudden everyone starts screaming and shouting when they see Finn, Ayla, Malcolm and jack come out on stage

*an hour goes by and its 6:45*

As everyone is singing along with Finn, who on the other hand is singing the last song, say it aint so, you are also singing

"Say it ain't soooo, your drug is a heart breaker, *guitar* say it ain't soooo, my love is a life takerrr"

A few minutes later the song comes to a complete end then hear a speaker go off saying..

"People with V.I.P tickets can make a line in the back door, you must have an id and your V.I.P bracelet"

You felt your heart sink realizing your about to meet THE Finn wolfhard, THE one you've been crushing on since he became an actor.

As you go to the line where you will meet the band crew the line already started to move and your heart was literally beating 100 times in a second when you realized you ten people away from meeting THE Finn Wolfhard. You heart was beating faster and faster as each person went then left till your heart fell out of your ass when you saw your next.

"I'd please?" A guy says.

"Here and here is my V.I.P bracelet around my wrist" you say while pulling out you I'd and showing the man your bracelet.

"You may proceed" the guy states.

You nod your head and slowly walk towards the first person, jack Anderson.

"May I ask for your name?" Jack asks.

"I-im m-Mariah" you say nervously.

"Don't worry we aren't gonna hurt you" jack says while chuckling.

*you chuckle as well*
You take a picture with him and say your good byes and move onto Malcolm, then Ayla who had a whole conversation with you about life, she asked for your Instagram and you gave it to her. Then last but not least the last one at the end of the line, Finn wolfhard.

"Hi, Mariah is it?" He asks.

"Y-yea" you say nervously looking at the ground.

He lifts your chin up and says

"Don't be shy, nothing is gonna happen to you, I don't bite" he says softly.

You started feeling butterfly's corrupt your whole body.

"C'mon let's take a picture" finn says.

You take a picture and have a conversation but as your leaving Finn asks

"Hey, what's your Instagram?"

"What" You say.

"You heard me" Finn says while smirking.

"O-oh its um Mariahxrodriguez" you say.

"Ok thanks, bye" he says while waving goodbye at me.

You wave back and head home in an Uber. When you get Home you run upstairs and take everything off and get in comfy cloths, as you crawl under the covers you start thinking about Finn, and while you are thinking about him you slowly start falling asleep.
————————————————————————

I'll probably post later tonight or after school tomorrow but I hope u guys are enjoying it so far :)