"Listen to me, hold this over his wound and apply pressure I'm going to call the ambulance but you stay right here." I order before grabbing my phone out my jacket pocket.

I walk around to find better service before calling 911.

"911, what's your emergency?" The operator asks answering the phone.

"My patna been shot, I need a ambulance right now at-"

POP POP!

My phone dropped out of my hand as I fall face down on the floor. I felt a sharp pain in my stomach that grew worst as blood poured out my side.

"Daveeee!" I hear Aubrey yell running towards me.

I look over at her shaking my head. "S..aveee Shoota.." I managed to say before everything turned black.
————-

"Dear Kairi, You're the girl of my dreams, you're everything I always wanted you to be

"Dear Kairi,
You're the girl of my dreams, you're everything I always wanted you to be. You changed me and molded me into a better man and without you and you mom by my side I wouldn't have nothing to fight for. I just want you to know that no matter what Dada will always be with you and I will alway protect as long as the blood flows through my body. I'm writing this to you in case something ever happens to me I want you to know that your daddy fought for you and will continue to fight for you because you are a young black woman in
America and everything won't be easy but just know daddy got you."

"Dear Monté, Baby you are the woman for me something like my moms says you are the woman god created just for me

"Dear Monté,
Baby you are the woman for me something like my moms says you are the woman god created just for me. A woman that I can't lose just like I know you can't lose me. Sometimes I hate that I love you so much because I would do just about anything to keep you and I knew that I trusted the right person with my seed. Baby you are my best friend there is no other person I would choose to be a mother to Kairi besides you. If anything shall happen to me just know I kept my promise and made sure I had your back to the very end and made sure you and our daughter is forever taken care of, with or without me."