Chapter fifty-nine

Ashley's POV:
After me and Sammy's childish shit, we went downstairs and hung out with Gilinsky and Anna for a while because they had sexual tension and me and Sam wanted to be cock blockers because we can't have little Gilinsky's and little Destiny's running around the house.

We were watching a movie when all of a sudden we heard moaning, and remember we are in the same room right now.

Gilinsky and Anna were under a blanket and I swear to god Gilinsky was fingering Anna. "A-are fingering her?" Sam whispered to Gilinsky. Gilinsky had his eyes closed and he had his arm under the blanket. "NO THANK YOU BYE." I said getting up from the couch I was cuddling with Sam on.

Sam followed me up stairs and we just cuddled and watched movies.

I slowly started kissing his neck making sure to leave my mark, because I admit I wanted some of what Anna was getting downstairs. As I was kissing his neck I moved my hand along his torso and reached the waistband of his sweatpants. "Babe, w-what are you doing?" Sam softly moaned. "Just go with flow babe."

I rubbed his member softly through his pants, and straddled him. I started kissing him again and grinding on his already hard member. "Babe." He moaned and I started to grind harder on him. I was a horny little shit right now, And I needed him now.

I kissed down his torso and made my way to the waistband of his sweatpants. I pulled them down and his member was hard as fuck, because you could see it through his Calvin Klein boxers. I pulled the waistband of his boxers down and without warning I just took him in my mouth.

IMPORTANT NOTE: MUST READ
_____________________________
GUYS OKAY IM GOING TO START A JUSTIN BIEBER STORY. ITS GOING TO BE CALLED RUNAWAY AND ITS GOING TO BE A JASON MCCANN STORY BUT ILL STILL HAVE THIS ONE. I WILL MOST LIKELY UPDATE ON THIS ONE MORE AND BTW REALLY SHORT CHAPTER BUT HOPEFULLY YOU ENJOYED IT?

- A