Flirty

Morning soon came for the volleyball players for some were already up, like you. The brisk morning dew soon became intoxicatingly warm on the skin as you now skin off a layer knotting the red jersey around your hips. Earbuds in as the only song repeats on itself on an endless loop, Without me, by Eminem. With the sense of hearing gone you were unable to hear the slight murmuring from behind, those that chose to woke up early. 

"She's so hot."

"Imagine that ass."

"You should look at her front when she stops."

But this didn't make it seem like you didn't know what they were talking about, in fact this was a daily occurance with the male species, they just couldn't keep it in their pants. Finally slowing down to a halt as you make your way into the separate girls changing rooms, nodding at Sara who clips on her white sports bra before slinging on the black Nekoma t-shirt.

Unlocking the locker you take out the white body towel as well you mini shampoo and body scrub. Watching as the girls simultaneously walk in and out of the showers with towels and clothes donning their athletic bodies. Just as you strip a panting Nova walks in stripping her feet of her outdoor trainers, she looks over to you with a sly grin.

"You really have no idea what those boys were talking about?" She exhales out brushing out her dark brown locks with that of her fingers, taking out your white earbuds connecting your phone with speaker unleashing the beats of Eminem in the white tiled girls changing rooms.

"Oh I know, their perverseness can fuck off for all I care. But maybe just once I'll indulge them." Nova hums walking side by side with you.

"Does this have anything do with how Sakusa-san has been looking at you?" She adds in a hush tone almost missed as the next verse pops out of the speaker. Sideways glancing at Nova while still maintaining a steady breath, you place you towel over the bar and turn on the shower.

"Don't worry I won't tell, but I will love watching you tease all these horny boys here." Humming to the song as if Nova never said anything until she tears the white curtain away letting you see all...of her.

"But leave that Ushiwaka to me." She winks biting her lip, slightly disturbed that she was worried that you would even think of going their you grimace.

"Take him, that is if you can beat him." She stops her silly squealing over the 6f giant and looks seriously in the (E/c) eyes with that shit eating grin.

"Oya?"

"Stop you sound like that fuckface." Pushing her face away a slight smirk tugs on your lips as you continue washing. 

'Maybe I should tease them.' Ran through your mind as you shampoo your hair.

It was incredible with what you could do once you put your flirtatious ways to it, it quite frankly worked as a trump card. Throwing off the other teams as you sneakily smiled, wink and keep you harsh stare on them. The pressure alone made for their team to falter, flustered under your gaze as the girls managed to score continuously in each and every set.

"You're on fire today." Sara says wiping the sweat from her brow, chugging down the remainder of your bottle you feel the heavy stares stripping onto your body.

"I know right, this is the best day yet." Izumi pumps her fist into the air being the smallest one of the team you all look down at her with small victorious smiles except you. Glaring at everyone keeping a stone called face you twist your head into the direction of the other team.

Miya twins both watch you, panting and chugging down their bottles with their white towels slung over behind their heads while their captain looks as if he is lecturing them. Slowly your face contorts into that of a satisfied smile, before quickly winking at them. The boys explode in pink hiding their cheeks behind their hands.

"Nova lets fuck them up." You add before placing back your now empty bottle back into the red bag.

"Hai!" The team moves slowly back onto the court, you take your position back on the top left hand corner near the net. Opposite is the top middle blocker of Japan, Suna Rintarou, he shows promise for Japan's national team but his lack of motivation is what's holding you back from recommending him. You watch as Atsumu takes the ball taking his precious steps for his all so great serves.

Signalling the back with your hand by holding down your ring finger with your thumb, a silent uncommunicated hum vibrates back to the front as Atsumu powerfully sends his fast acting jump float. Izumi brings the ball up flawlessly as if she knew the balls destination and how fast it was going to come at her. 

Atsumu grumbles quickly switches to the front, the ball is sent over to you, a three man block looms over your shoulders but you don't jump. The boys look down still waiting for you to jump as they hit their peak, the ball has passed a straight shot but can still be done. Jumping high and fast bringing up your right hand swinging it high over your head turning your palm slightly more to the right with the flick of the wrist you watch as Akagi the libero dive for the ball only for it spin off the court.

"How do ya like that, pussies?" You say this while having your middle and index finger separate for your tongue to lick past them while adding the movement of eating someone.

The boys immediately turned pink, as well as some of the other teams that so happened to watch your spike, the girls giggle at your bad bitch vibe.

Looking over to the other side of the gym you watch as the tick marks grow on the engrowing furrowing black brows that slumps close to the wall and hardwood floor, you raise a brow feeling the burning desire to crush him for starting it.

Come on bitch, make your move.

~*~

I am so sorry for the late update, I spent all day yesterday watching The promised Neverland and so yeah update never came.