→ chapter sixteen

; ♡⋆

; ♡⋆.ೃ࿔*

chaerin and sora were just about ready to leave charms, the weasley twins seated behind them had been packed up for a while, they were tired of listening to professor flitwick. flitwick was about to dismiss the class but he quickly stopped himself causing the students to groan.

"just one last thing, now, it is tradition that the school hosting the triwizard tournament also hosts the yule ball" he said, causing the girls in the room to giggle, even chaerin and sora shot each other excited glances.

"dress robes will be worn, it is only open to fourth years and above but if you wish to bring a younger student you can... it is a night to socialise with our guests but the behaviour expectations will not change. the ball will start at eight o clock on christmas day and will finish at midnight" professor flitwick explained as the students listened to him intently.

"i suggest you find yourselves somebody to accompany you to the dance because the yule ball is a dance, you may now go"

when flitwick had dismissed them the students left in a hurry, excited whispers being passed among each other. sora and chae began to walk out of the door, fred and george close behind them.

"who are you going to ask?" said george.

"chae of course, who else would i ask?" said fred, causing george to grin widely.

"i knew it" he replied as the two of them watched chae with her cousin "what if she says no?"

"why would she say no?" asked fred in disbelief, george began to laugh.

"only kidding, the look on your face was hilarious though" fred whacked george in the head and george hit him back causing the two boys to start play fighting, chae shook her head as she lifted her wand, shooting a spark back at the two boys which stopped them from fighting abruptly.

"she's gonna kill us one day, what a lunatic" said fred.

"i can hear you weasley" said chae, as she waved goodbye to sora who had spotted cedric.

"you were supposed to chang" he responded, a smirk on his face.

she rolled her eyes "come on you two, i want lunch, i'm starving"

"you're always starving" said george as they made their way into the great hall, seating themselves at the end of one of the large long tables.

before chae could even stab her fork into a piece of chicken, something was slammed onto the table in front of her. she looked up to see her sister cho, who was holding a similar parcel in her hands. the twins looked between the siblings in surprise.