Chapter Twelve

Holliday started to stir in her sleep but wanted to sleep a little longer cause she felt exhausted and the bed was extremely comfortable. She tried to lift her head but immediately felt pain throughout her entire body. Headache was an understatement from the pounding sensation that she felt. The room was so bright that it burned to open her eyes. Her throat felt dry and she desperately needed water. While trying to gather her bearings, a door opened and she heard a familiar but misplaced voiced.

"You're still in the bed? I swear you act like you still can't handle any drugs. How many pills did you even take last night cause you was wild!?

Holliday knew that she was tripping and instantly sat up in the bed. Looking around, she appeared to be in a luxurious hotel room. The room was all white with ceiling to floor windows. But the person annoyingly staring back at her is what caused Holliday to shit bricks.

"Mrs. Dole?" Holliday skeptically questioned Natasha's mom, Wanda Dole.

"Are you still on a trip? I swear Natasha you better sober up cause you have lunch with the director of the play in a hour. Get up and get dress," Wanda yelled while looking through the closet.

"Natasha?" Holliday whispered to herself while looking around.

She remained sitting in the bed just clutching the comforters. She realized at that moment that either she was dead or had suffered a nervous breakdown. Before she could figure it out, cold water was thrown in her face.

"Get the fuck up! We got business to do," Wanda screamed in her face.

Holliday immediately jumped up and ran into the bathroom. She made sure to lock the door because she had no clue what the fuck was going on. As she attempted to sit down at the vanity, she caught a glimpse of someone. She almost cried tears of joy when she saw Natasha through the mirror. She turned to talk to Natasha but the bathroom was empty. Holliday looked around but she was alone. She stared back at the mirror but then noticed something weird. It couldn't be. But how? And why?

She was Natasha.

It was as if her own mind had been placed in Natasha's body. Holliday immediately looked down to see that she was wearing a very sexy baby doll dress. But what shocked her the most was that her skin was now Creole and not her usual deep cocoa complexion. Holliday was losing her fucking mind and couldn't remember her last memory as herself. She started pacing the room and craving nicotine when Mrs. Dole started banging on the door stating that she didn't hear any running water.

To be honest, Holliday had always been low key scared of Mrs. Dole so she immediately turned on the shower. She didn't feel comfortable touching or looking at Natasha's naked body but she really didn't have a choice. She undressed without looking and stepped into the glass shower. Once the water hit her body, she cried out. Holliday felt so much pain especially in her private areas. It was the kind of pain from having too much sex or rough sex. Holliday almost forgot that feeling as it had been a long time since she had actually experienced any type of sexual activity. With much reservation, Holliday washed the private areas that were sore and got out the shower to dry off. There was no clothes in the bathroom so Holliday had no choice but to go back into the room.

Luckily, Mrs. Dole had already laid out a slutty outfit. Holliday wouldn't be caught dead looking like a whore in public but Mrs. Dole wasn't taking any suggestions. She then proceeded to do her hair and makeup. Holliday barely said one word and just let Mrs. Dole be herself. Holliday had no clue how this situation was going to play itself out or how she was going to pretend to be the real Natasha.

****

Holliday sat across from Enzo Martin, a highly famous director/producer in New York. He had smooth caramel skin and was a well built tall man. If he wasn't such a sexist jerk, he would've been fine as hell. He made inappropriate comments and kept rubbing on her. Holliday tried to move away but that only made him continue the disrespect. It wasn't until he questioned her about being brand new that it was revealed. He was the reason for her soreness. Holliday finally had enough when he asked if he was going to be able to "Beat it up again". She threw water in his face and stormed out of the restaurant.