review four: Here, or There?

Plotline: Okay, so as far as I know, I'm kind of lost with the plotline

Plotline: Okay, so as far as I know, I'm kind of lost with the plotline. Everything seems very mundane and there's such little development that weaves in each chapter, making it an intensely slow burn, supposedly by at least chapter five the plot should already be revealed or at least kicking in. Things felt a little dragged out, and I will tackle why in the next categories to come. So far, all I know is that there are a group of buddies that hang a lot with each other, Seokjin, Taehyung, and Namjoon, but that's mostly what we see in each chapter. The same routine of seeing them hang in school, have silly conversations (which at times feel like aren't fit for college students; I'll get into it in character development), and eat food. This is what I feel like anyway.

Character development: Okay, here is a little bit of a blur. But at least some distinct features set them apart. Like the perfectionist model student, Seokjin is, Namjoon being goofy and Taehyung... not sure. Their personalities feel a little monochrome in my opinion, especially since their relationship is so stagnant. It's the same thing, silly banters, quirky conversations, and conversations about school. And they have lots of quirks and mannerisms I feel like could be suited for maybe high schoolers at max? They're in college but sometimes I don't really feel like they're in college. I understand Koreans can sometimes be youthful at heart and childish at times which is a fun quirk you can find in a lot of their shows, but this way the characters are portrayed sometimes it doesn't feel that way. I think character development goes hand in hand with the plot, and since the plot is such a slow burn there is very little to no character development. No fights occur, no big twists occur that elicit a strong reaction within the characters. But I do notice the subtle changes of Seokjin's perfectionism degrading, which is interesting and does make him dynamic, but I feel there's still something missing.

Grammar and punctuation: You have some spelling errors here and there and mishaps with commas and periods. But nothing that overall took away the experience of reading, nothing a good proofread can fix. But the thing that bugged me the most was your incorrect dialogue format.