𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 14: 𝐍𝐚𝐫𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞

Jade

Jade

I woke up feeling large arms wrapped around my waist. I look and see that I have my hands wrapped around Vinnie's neck and his arms are tightly wrapped around my waist hugging me.

My memory of last night slowly starts to come back and a small smile comes onto my face.

I pull him in tighter and I feel him shuffle his head a little bit in the crook of my neck.

I hear him groan and that's when I know he's awake.

"Morning." I say. "Morning." He says back and places a small kiss on my neck.

I let out a small laugh, getting giddy over the feeling of his touch.

"What?" He asks, his morning voice showing. "Nothing, just not used to this much affection." I smile.

"Well we like each other so why not?" He says sliding his hands up and down my back in a comforting manner.

"Yeah you're right." I say.

"But we gotta get up." I say letting him go and pulling his face to face mine.

"Nooo why?" He groans. When I look at him I almost wanted to melt at how insanely handsome he is.

Even in the morning. His ginger hair is all messy but still somehow perfect, his hazel eyes still have this glow to them and his smile is still undeniably gorgeous.

"Come on." I saw pushing up onto the bed to sit up. I get out of the bed and put on some sweatpants so I can head out to the kitchen.

I open his room door to see the boys downstairs at the front door.

Who's coming today?

"Yeah I'll take your bags, you can go and get acquainted with the rest of the house." I hear Bryce say.

In comes a girl blonde haired girl with a smile on her face.

I feel a bare body come up from behind me as I watch what's happening from the balcony. "Who is she?" I ask.

"Uh that's Emily, my ex." Vinnie says with confusion in us voice. I whip my head to look up at him.

"What?" I ask. "Well not really ex, we used to talk but I ended things because she got a little possessive before we even started dating." He explains.

"But why is she here?" I ask confused. "I-I don't know." He says. Josh spots us and waves us down.

"Come here we want you to meet someone." He says.

We both walk down the stairs and as soon as Emily's eyes land on Vinnie she smirks a little.

"Hey..." I say. "Jeez Vinnie, this man never has a shirt on." Josh says. "Well sorry we were kind of sleeping." Vinnie points to me in and obvious way.

I look at Emily's expression drop a little bit after he says that sentence.

"Well this is Emily, she's gonna be staying with us for a week or two." Bryce says.

"Hi, I'm Emily." She says holding her hand out to me.

Well I kinda figured.

I give her a smile and shake her hand. "Hey Vinnie." She says with a smile.

Creepy.

"Hi Emily." He says uncomfortably inching closer to me and sliding his arm around my waist.

"Oh you two know each other?" Bryce asks. "Yeah, you could say that." Vinnie says trying to avoid the subject.

"Me and Vinnie use to date." She spits out. My eyes go wide at how badly she wanted to get that information out into the air.

"Oh....really." Josh says slowly looking between me, Vinnie and Emily awkwardly.

"Well not really dated, we just talked for a little bit." Vinnie clears up. "5 months." She adds in looking at me.

"Oh well it's a good thing she already knows someone in the house I guess." Bryce says obviously trying to lighten the mood.

"Well I'll show you to your room." Bryce says leading her away from us. Once they are out of ear distance I feel Vinnie relax on him.

"Dude what was that?!" Josh asks. "Me?! You what was that?! That's practically my crazy ex." Vinnie whisper-yells.

"I didn't know! She dmed us saying she had family down here and needed a place to stay for a little bit and she's is a content creator so she would just fit right in!" He explains.

"Josh she doesn't have any family in California! All her family is down in New Jersey." Vinnie reveals.

"What? How do you know that?" Josh asks. "Because we talked for 5 months Josh, I know things." Vinnie deadpanned.

"Oh this is weird." He says. "Well duh you dimwit." I flick his head.

"Well she's still a content creator and we can't just kick her out, that's not how we are." He says.

"You're right. You aren't like that, what are we gonna do." I sigh. "Just stay out of her range and stay at sway gaming as much as possible for now I guess, to avoid any drama or problems." He says.

We nod our heads and I sigh. I look up at Vinnie and give him a small smile.

"So this is finally happening now?" Josh says looking between us. "Yeah I guess." Vinnie smiles.

"Yeahhh my buddies being more than buddies!" He says wrapping his arms around our necks.

We both laugh and head into the kitchen to see what everyone else is doing.

❣︎ᴛᴇᴅ ᴛᴀʟᴋ❣︎
Hey guyssss so I come with an idea that I really wanna do but I need feedback.

So as we all know (or at least you should) Queen Ariana just dropped an AMAZING song and she's coming out with an album.

So I was thinking I could write a book based on her song Into You and the music video because in my opinion it's one of her best music videos. And I think I could make a really good storyline out of it.

Now I've already started writing some of it a little and I like it but I just want to know if that's what you guys would like.

And if you guys would, would y'all want me to  use Ariana and Don Benjamin (the fine specimen in the video) or new characters.

I personally want to use Ariana and Don but it's up to you guys and what you guys would enjoy reading.

So comment here for yes.

And here for no.