CHAPTER SIXTY. A KISS SO SWEET.

Start from the beginning

More.... I want more.......

His obsessive eyes lingered on Hitomu's disheveled face. The face of the boy was so enciting that it elicited a reaction from a certain part. Zarad froze as he felt his dragon down there awaken. This was the first time he was experiencing arousal. His face blushed as he bit his lips. Even the tips of his ears were tinted with a red shade. Hitomu, who had keen eyes, noticed the thing that was poking upwards. Because he had read the book he knew how things were done between two men. But.....did Zarad know? Hitomu was sure that this man did not knew what to do next. This person had never been exposed to that kind of things as he had led a secluded life. So it was inevitable that Zarad had no exposure to things such as love making between two men.
Hitomu stretched his hands and placed them on the tall man's cheeks.

If......the love you feel for me is deep and true..........

His eyes softened as he gazed up at Zarad. The latter widened his eyes feeling the gentle touch that fell on his cheek. His heart trembled with a mushy feeling. As if he was in heaven.

Then I......

"Will gladly give you my heart." He finished his thoughts by speaking out the last words that completed the sentence in his mind. As he did he chuckled lightly. His hands that rested on Zarad's face moved to his hair, his fingers brushed the blue hair of the man softly. He then pulled the man down, their faces pulled together closely. Then he kissed the man's lips lightly.

~Smooch~

Zarad was on cloud nine. When he felt the person he love kiss him back a smile graced his face. His eyelashes were trembling with happiness. Even his cheeks blushed as he proceeded to return Hitomu's kiss.
Two people that felt so happy as if their hearts would explode with happiness thus continued the kiss, none of them backing out, their kiss passionate and intense as if it would never end.

That night they did not go all the way. The two man slept on the bed together, their bodies sticking close to each other. Hitomu snuggled into the arms of the other. He was fast asleep. But unlike him the other person was awake. Pair of blue eyes watched the sleeping face of the other person. Zarad kept his eyes glued on Hitomu's face. A smile spread on his lips as he thought of today's events. His eyes were literally screaming, displaying the happiness and fulfillment he felt when the boy let him kiss the hell out of him. But it was still not enough for him. He wanted to possess this boy. And mark him. With something more intimate. He wanted to be more intimate with him. But his knowledge on these things was limited. Even the kiss that he had initiated was purely based on instinct.

I must look into it........

Zarad thought to himself.

"Hmm...nnggg...."
Hitomu snuggled closer to his body. Zarad kept his whole attention on him. His lips formed a broad smile as he kissed Hitomu's forehead. He then picked the black strands of hair scattered on the bedsheet into his hands and smelled them. Sweet. Even the air was too sweet for the current Zarad. Thus this night Zarad, the person who was jumping high on cloud nine, kept his eyes awake whole night watching the other sleeping soundly. And throughout the entire night a smile bloomed on his face. A handsome face that had never smiled like this before kept of smiling, his lips curving like that of an idiot's.

The next morning the first thing that greeted Hitomu was Zarad's face. The man was in high spirits. He could tell it. Because the tall man did not look tired in anyway, Hitomu had no idea of what he did last light.

"You are awake." Zarad said softly. "Good morning." As he said this he got on top of Hitomu.

"?!!" Hitomu was a bit surprised.

Zarad gave him no room for speaking as he smacked his lips against the other's.

"Hnnng...ggg..nnn"

Moans after moans left Hitomu's lips as he was kissed senseless by the imposing man. His lips were swollen as if it had been bitten by something. Not to mention he had not even brushed his teeth yet. The tongue of the man was still inside him, savaging him as he explored his innerwalls.
When the kiss finally ended he was panting hard. Silver threads flowed as the tongue inside him retracted from his mouth.
The vivid image of two men on bed, with one atop the other, their hairs disheveled, and their swollen red lips parting, with strings of saliva drenching the two tongues sticking out.......
None of these two had ever experienced something like this.

The sweetness was getting even more over the sky.

Hitomu combed the blue strands of hair falling down onto him with his hands.

"I have somewhere to go."

A/N: The two drawings are a bit different because the interval between the first and the second one was a bit too much. Cough. Cough. Got really lazy that time.