The Wild Hotel Night

THIS IS HELLLLA 18+ SO PLEASE BE AWARE ¡¡¡¡¡

Kelly had just carried Katy to their bed in the hotel room and thrown her on the bed

Kelly's POV

"now its my turn baby" I said while pinning her down blushing " please do your worst dear".

My POV

"oh I'll do my best baby" I said while I turned things around and pinned her down and took the handcuffs we had laying around and locked her hands on the bed and took her tighs and licked both them slowly wich made her shiver "oh you wait dear" I said teasing her then I stared eating her out roughly while she moaned loudly "you wanted this didn't you ~"

Kelly's POV

I moaned loudly "k-katy!? You are good at this" I stuttered as I moaned while I felt my body go numb of all the pleasure "this feels like heaven!?
I moaned as I cummed hard on her hand" s-sorry!? "I blushed hard.

My POV

I opened her handcuffs as I kissed her forehead, I licked my fingers clean" aw baby you taste so good~"please make me cum again" I asked her with big eyes.

Kelly's POV

"sure baby but no mercy this time" I grabbed her by the waist and pulled under me and started fingering her real fast as she screamed in pleasure"you like that huh my pretty little horny baby ".

My POV

I moaned loudly drooling" a-ah you are going to make me squirt like t-this!? A-ahh!? "I screamed as she added another finger as I cummed on her hand but she didn't stop" b-babe? " I moaned as i cummed again as she pulled her fingers out catching me on her lap" I - I love you"I panted heavily while I was throbbing.

Kelly's POV

"good girl baby I love you too" she told me while she patted my head "goodnight now babe".

(Writing this was living hell but fun)