Prologue

Prologue-

Little Black Box: An Assassin and her Lover’s Quarrel

Push, a little faster! Knees higher! Is that all you got Lilo! I pushed myself harder. My bare feet hit each stone stair with rough impact, the top was four steps away then I’d turn around and go back down. 77 stairs in total, I knew from experience. I’d run up and down these stairs 15 times every morning before training. My lungs gave a painful thud, and I ignored the burning- only five more laps to go. I felt the sweat trickling down my back and the wounds in my feet open up as I hit the bottom step. Four more to go! I pushed. Going up and down the last four times I sat at the bottom step and opened my canteen of water, pushing it to my lips and savagely swallowing it, then pouring it over my head. The cold water cooled my hot skin giving me some relief. With what was left I poured it over my feet washing away the blood and dirt.

Standing up slowly I brushed my hands through my wet hair, pulling it out of its pony tail only to tie it back up tighter. I looked at my watch it was 5:51 in the morning, the morning was gray and the cool breeze caressed my damp skin. Now to begin the journey home, I didn’t think about how long it would be or how far it was, I only thought as far as 10 feet ahead at a time. Endurance, to have endurance you couldn’t think about what was ahead or how much work it would take, think of the pain as a minor inconvenience, and NEVER think too far ahead of your next move. That lesson was the best one Master Choy had taught me. 6:46 I had walked the 4.3 miles home, I decided to risk a ten minute shower because I no longer was on a time schedule. Not since I was released.

Being released was a huge shame among B.L.A.C.K. Below Land Association for Cautious Killing. But, my relationship with young Master Marks wasn’t allowed. And now- Now I had to always look over my shoulder. B.L.A.C.K Agents were not only released but terminated, and I, I was the most at risk. As you see I was B.L.A.C.K’s most valuable agent, I knew it all, I’ve seen it all, and I was there coldest, and best assassin. I was Lilo, born in Hawaii during a volcanic eruption, chosen at birth and trained from the age of 4, shown no mercy, as you could tell by the many scars that marked my back. My dark hair and honey eyes could seduce any man into my death trap. I was shapely, I had an athletic build from the years of training, but I kept my feminine shape, still busty, still had soft subtle curves.

I was dangerous, and B.L.A.C.K knew it. This is why they assigned one of the best to come after me, him and his quadrant, Young Master Marks- my ex lover and my soon to be murderer. Well not if I can help it.

New Story.

Vote-

Comment-

Fan-

-BriannyMarie