Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Francy's p.o.v

It was a cold October morning. The sky was grey and had some clouds threatening to be a rainy and heavy day. But that didn't stop me from having a great morning. The lo-fi music played in the background as I was getting ready for school. I liked getting ready in the cold seasons. It had the best fashion and I felt fairly decent in my beige turtleneck sweater, caramel-colored skirt, and my favorite winter boots.

I made my way to the kitchen to grab my lunch box. Mom was into vegan food lately and was cooking every night before bed and packed our lunches. Though Ace was always up early, eating it at home.

As always I found him sitting there munching on a carrot stick with a cup of coffee.

"Morning brother." I smiled and packed my lunchbox in my bag. "How is the hangover?"

He pulled up his cup of coffee. "Much better now that I had my second cup."

"Where's mine?" I asked and he lazily got up and poured me coffee. He handed It to me with a sulky look.

"So let's hear it? How much do I owe you for last night?"

I grinned. "Well, I don't want to hog all the credit since Remi had to slide you out of that window, and get your vomit off her cheek, and hide your naked body from what we thought at the time were our parents."

"Oh shit. So I flashed her again." Ace rubbed his tired eyes. "You didn't tell Kai did you?"

I gave him the "why would I send you to an early death" look.

"Good good." He tapped my shoulder. "You did well sister."

"Why did you go through the window?" I asked.

"I thought our parents were at home."

"Morr." Kai dragged his bag through the kitchen, getting his lunch box. He was the grumpiest in the morning and not talking to him was a mutual agreement after one incident Rehan caused. Let's just say he learned his lesson cause his ears are still ringing from time to time where his earring used to be.

"Gooood morning." Rehan joined us and made fuss since early morning. "Oh, not vegan again. Can we at least have cheese? Some cheese. Or an omelet. Anything!"

Ace and I ignored him as always.

"Just once, let's get dad to cook something," Rehan complained.

"Who's driving today?" I asked.