Chapter 21

Danielles POV

This couldnt be happening. This cant be happening.

I rushed over to Jack and lifted his head onto my lap. "Jack please wake up!" I shouted while tears rolled down my face.

"Jack please dont leave me! Wake up!" I was sobbing. "Someone! Help!" I screamed looking around. I quickly dug into my pocket and pulled out my cellphone quickly dialing 911.

"911 whats your emergency?" The dispatcher asked.

"Please help, my boyfriend was just attacked and he's not waking up," I shouted into the phone trying to stop crying.

"Ma'am where are you?"

"We're at the top of a hill in Laboa, hurry please!" I said continuing to cry harder.

"Okay ma'am an ambulance is on the way," she said before I dropped the phone out of my hand to hold onto Jack.

I caressed his hair until the paramedic finally showed up.

They quickly put him on a stretcher and put him into the back of the ambulance. "Please let me go with," I begged the paramedic.

He debated the idea but then obliged and let me inside.

I called Jacks parents and told them which hospital we were going too.

Once we arrived they wheeled him into the ER and told me to wait in the waiting room. I paced back and forth holding onto my chest to calm myself down.

"Danielle!" I heard Jacks mom shout my name. She and David ran over to me as we hugged "What happened?" she asked me.

"We were just sitting at the top of Laboa hill and these guys showed up and attacked him...," I tried to explain but the memories rushed through my mind, making me hyperventilate.

"Its okay sweetie come on," she said leading me to a chair.

David walked to the receptionist asking what was going on.

"Damnit!" We heard David say out of anger wen the receptionist wouldnt tell him anything..

Johnson, Mike, Emily and Mallory came running through the doors and over to the three of us. Katherine filled them in and we all anxiously waited to hear further news.

By now the whole group was here including my parents and brother.

We had been sitting here for 3 hours waiting until we heard "Jack Gilinsky?" The doctor said walking into the waiting room.

We all stood up looking at him. "Yes, We're his parents," Katherine said as David held onto her.

"Ah yes, Mr. and Mrs. Gilinsky, hello I am Dr. Labolwsky," They all shook hands.

"Yes, Dr. How is he?" Katherine asked frantically.

"Your son suffered severe bruising and internal bleeding from a blow to the back of the head," he started. "We had to go straight into surgery. He is stable but is heavily sedated. We dont know when he will wake up but we've done all we can, now we just have to wait," he said.

"Wait," I said walking up to the doctor. "He's...he's in a co-comma?" I finished practically whispering.

He looked down and then back to me," Yes," I looked down crying again. "I'm sorry," he said "When can we see him?" I asked in between sobs.

"You may go in there now," he said giving me us a sympethetic smile.

I nodedd to Jacks parents as they went in first. Emily came over and helped me over to the seats where everyone was sitting.

I sat next to Johnson who was silently crying to himself. I put my arm around his shoulder as he quickly put his head into my neck and I rubbed his back.

I felt a hand on my shoulder. I looked up to see Katherine.

She walked me to Jacks room and closed the door behind me leaving me alone with Jack.

My heart shattered once I looked at him.

He was hooked up to all different kinds of machinces. His left eye was swollen and purple, he had cuts all over his face and a giant bandage on the side of his head.

"Oh Jack," I whispered covering my mouth with my hand and walking over to him. I sat down on the chair next to his bed and held his hand.

"Jack baby, I am so sorry. You didnt deserve this," I said choking on my tears. I pushed back some of his hair and examined his face as his eyes were sealed shut. "I love you so much," I whispered.

There was a knock on the door, "Yes?" I tried saying it through my sobs.

I heard the door open and close once I turned around I saw Sam.

His eyes were puffy and red and his cheeks were stained with tears. We just looked at each other, not knowing what to say.

He looked at me and then at Jack with tears falling from his eyes.

Sam slowly walked towards me still looking at Jack, "I am so sorry," He said then looked to me. I stood up slowly and wrapped my arms around him.

He hugged me back and I could hear him begin to cry more.

"Its okay,"

Oh my gosh heart break! I wanted to cry and almost did! But at least everything is better with Sam....or is it? I think I would die if any of this ever actually happened.

Vote and comment! xoxo