The Invasion

The Invasion

Chapter One

I dreamed that an invasion was coming. I wasn't sure what or who they were, but they were strong and had weaponry and technology we could not fight against and win. My family and I were at a fundraising event to help a neighbor in need. As the event ended, a massive rain began to fall, it rained for days and days. Rain shut everything down and even my jeep wouldn't go very far in the water. People with boats could get around and help others, but when gas became scarce boats were not a good option.

It rained so much that the water was 3-4 feet deep everywhere, including the higher areas of yards and hills. This was a biblical rain and it shut down everything. People had to move from their homes and find places in much higher ground to stay. Everything they had was lost in the flooding including many lives in the process. High property that was not flooded or wet became hard to find. Some homes or property had multiple families staying there.

My family and I had gathered what we could and left our home heading out to find a place to stay that was dry and not flooded. Cars were no longer able to go due to the high waters so we were walking to find a place to stay. Some bigger trucks were able to go in the waters and people were fighting each other for basic needs, gas, food, water and shelter. We hiked for days and finally found a house that was on top of a hill and as we approached the yard the flood waters started rolling towards us once again and the rain picked up. It was cold and wet and relentless rain slammed us and the water began to rise again.

Chapter Two

Suddenly as we were going into the house, a group of people were yelling and screaming in terror about 300 yards away. My immediate thought was they were in fear of their lives due to the flooding behind them and some got knocked off their feet and washed away with the raging water. Others were clinging to life and doing their very best to walk in the water as it pounded them. The waters were too much and to get stuck in it was a death sentence.

That is when I saw the beings coming and figured out the terror and screams were because they were being chased by these soldiers (that is what they looked like). It was dark due to the heavy clouds and driving rain and these things had lights on their helmets that were very bright and they somehow could move through the water much easier than the people running. No matter what the people tried getting away from the invaders was not going to happen. It was not a fair fight and many just let the water wash them away in an attempt to get away.

They were very fluid and could go twice as fast and as they caught the people running, they would detain them and everyone caught was loaded up in a vehicle like a giant truck. I discovered that I could move in that water and rain fluidly as well. My family and I ran into the house to hide and we discovered there were several families already in there and we all tried to barricade the doors and windows. This attempt for freedom and escape did not work and soon we were all loaded up and hauled off to a secure location for processing.

Chapter Three

At this location there were hundreds of people, and it was actually a local fire house in a small community. For some reason, the rain water was not flooding the firehouse, it was like it had a barrier of some type that you could not see. They were gathering people and conducting testing on them to see which humans were like them and who were different. These things were silent but very forceful and for those that fought back or attempted to flee it went bad. They could easily detain or immobilize those that fought back, except for a select few.

They had these special weapons that could either immobilize or vaporize the people. After one or two were killed by them most people just got in line and stood in fear, waiting to see what happened to them. The things had six lights around their head, two just above the ear, two at the eye socket and two more at the top of the scalp above the eyes. These lights were a shade of blue almost like the sky, but there was something about them that changed the face of the people that had them. It was an instant change that a person could not hide. People in line were very nervous and they were scared.