Old Memories

America's POV

So I was cleaning out my closet when I found the soldiers Iggy made me. It made me start to flashback to when he first gave em to me. Then I saw the suit and finally the musket that saved my back that one time.

It was the Revolutionary War. I can't even forget the look Iggy made when he surrendered. He had me. He took his bayonet and thrust it forward and if wasn't for my own musket the dude would have killed me. I lost it from the impact and it was just me and him face to face. I mean one shot from him and I would have been gone. He never pulled the one shot that would've been the end for me cause he dropped his musket and started crying. I couldn't look at him without feeling guilty. I'd just reduced my Iggy, one of the most powerful nations at the time, to tears. All I could do was walk away from him with my own tears in my eyes. I knew from there on that I had made the biggest mistake I could ever make.

That memory is the only reason why I always cry in that closet. I always regretted going to war against him and never having the courage to tell I love him. I just couldn't take it anymore and I had to leave the old memories behind. I went out into my backyard and I took one the soldiers without noticing. I was wondering if he would forgive me if I did tell him I loved him. I calmed down and went back inside where I was having coffee with Lithuania when I got a call from Iggy saying that he actually wanted to visit me. "Hello America, its me England I would like to come over for a brief visit if that is alright with you." In my mind I already know my answer was yes. Though I don't want Iggy to know I care about him until the time is right. "America are you still there?" Ah crap Iggy's still on the line with me how long have been spaced out like that answer him fool. "Oh of course you can come over I am the hero after all. Hahaha we're gonna have a great time together I gotta go bye see you in 10 hours!" I hung up the phone and nearly fainted on the spot 'cause I acted like such an idiot Iggy musta thought my righteous friend Tony tried to make rocket fuel for his spaceship again. Even through all that I was excited but if he ever noticed the toy soldier things would get ugly. I tried to get Lithuania to put it away before he came. He just laughed and walked away leaving the soldier behind. I sat back down at the table looking at the soldier. "Oh Iggy what have I done?"