(Picture of your room btw, lol tried to find a good picture, sorry if it's not your style)

"Wow, it's really amazing!" I say looking around.

"Thanks, I've hadn't had much time to decorate it, but this is what I have so far." She says. I nod.

"So, um, w-what should I help you pack?" I ask. She looks at me with her finger on her chin.

"Oh, um, how bout my essential needs. Like my notebook, markers, books. That kinda stuff." She says pointing at her desk.

"Yea sure, ok" I say as I walk over to her desk.

.....

I begin to pack her stuff but all of a sudden I hear crying. I look over my shoulder and see Y/N with tears in her eyes.

"Ah! Um Y/N! Whats wrong!" I say. She wipes her tears and sits on her bed.

~Back to your POV~

You hold the picture frame if you and your mom. You begin to cry as you pack your stuff. You can't hold it in anymore. Not just because your going to leave but about everything. You felt like you were going through this situation alone. You sit on the bed, and so does Izuku.

"Y-Y/N..." he says. You begin to get a grip of yourself.

"S-sorry" you say, and sniff.

"I-it's just that, I-I've been pileing up these emotions, and holding them back. I-I didn't want to tell you, so I acted like e-everything was fine so you wouldn't worry." You say as more tears fall on your lap.

"Y/N...I-it's ok to cry. I know your going through a-a lot right now. But.." he says. I look up to him,

"..y-you don't have to worry about me." He smiles with his eyes closed happily.

"I'll be alright." He says. He puts out his fist.

"S-so let's make a promise." He says, you look at him with tears in your eyes.

"Let's both do our best." You smile,

...

and put your fist out too. You guys both laugh a little then continue to pack.

~time skip skip skip~

Izuku calls him mom. While he's on the phone with her, you sit below a tree at stare at the house. He hangs up the phone at sits next to me. You sigh, still starting at the house. You then feel him put his hand on yours, which makes you feel better. A few minutes later Inko comes up to the house, Izuku helps you get your luggage into the car. The drive to the train station is silent, every time you look at Izuku he's looking the other way, starring at the window, you decide not to bother him. You guys finally arrive at the station.

"Y/N, the police said they would call your grandparents when you'll be able to come back. She said about 9 weeks or so." Inko says. You nod. You hug her.

"Thank you so much Inko." She hugs you back.

"No problem sweetie, we'll be thinking about you!" She says, you let go. She waves goodbye and starts to walk to the car. It's just you and Izuku.
It's quiet.

"Y-Y/N, I...uh-" You interrupt him with a hug. He hugs you back,

He clenched his hands on the back of your shirt.

"Y-Y/N...I-I don't want you t-to go..." The tone of his voice was shaky. Hearing those words make tears trickle down you cheeks.

"I-Izuku, please don't cry. I-I'll be back o-ok.?" You say releasing him. You smile with tears in your eyes.

"I promise." He begins to wipe his cheeks, you two hear the bus honk. You look at him, he is looking down. You hesitate to say something. S-should I...? You think in your head, you hear the bus honk again, and make up your mind. You hug him, one last time, he hugs you too. You then lean towards his face, and kiss his cheek quickly. You see his face turn red, you can't help but blush. You grab your luggage and run to the bus.

"S-see you in 9 weeks!" You shout as you wave goodbye and step onto the bus.

"I did it" you say under your breath. You hand the bus driver your ticket, and sit down. You have a good feeling inside as you leave the town. It's true that you have mixed feelings about everything that's going on. You leaving the Izuku, your mom in the hospital, seeing your grandparents that you've haven't seen in forever. But you try to look on the bright side of things as the bus leaves the town. You look out the window and see Izuku still waiting there. You watch him until he's out of sight.

~Izuku's POV~

My chest feels flustered, the bus honks and I snap out of my mood. I look at Y/N, she seems to be hesitating, deep in thought. I feel her arms wrap around me for a hug, one last time. I don't want her to leave. There's something special about her. I think these thoughts as I hug her back. Holding back my tears. I see her look down, then she leans towards my face. My face turns pink. So closeeee I think in my head. Wait, h-hold on...I-is she-

..!

She kisses my cheek, I feel my face turn red. Holy crap! I think to myself. I stand there stunned, she picks up her luggage and runs to the bus.

"See you in 9 weeks!" She shouts, my face tones down the redness from blushing.

"W-wait! Y-Y/N!" I say, but she's already on the bus. I feel bad since I really didn't say goodbye. As the bus starts to leave I wave goodbye until the bus disappears onto the streets. After the bus leaves I smile.

"Holy woah, she just kissed me!" I say I start to laugh in joy. I stand there for a while thinking these happy thoughts. I then start to walk to my moms car.

"You ready?" She says. I nod and smile.

"Yea" I say and stare at the big blue sky as we drive home.

I will post part 1 of chapter 9 on Friday. Hopefully...
lol anyways hope you guys liked this chapter. Lol sorry if it wasn't that long. My cousin who is a huge simp for Izuku gave me inspiration to write a fan fic! She really enjoys it so I started working on it more often. Until next time!!! ^^