fifteen. geralt's p.o.v .

Someone in the comments had mentioned that Geralt and Jaskier reminded them of Shrek and Donkey. So I could not help but show you guys this song from Shrek the Musical that Jaskier would definitely sing.

 So I could not help but show you guys this song from Shrek the Musical that Jaskier would definitely sing

Geralt knew he was still staring at Jamie. She was so incredibly close to him and the only thing between them was the pit of the fire. He wanted to be able to talk with Jamie so incredibly bad. The urge was growing the longer he stared at her. He was listening to her breathing, noticing how her heart seemed to have sped up. She seemed nervous. Not entirely there and yet she was. She wasn't speaking at all, though he'd like to hear her speak. Or even have her seated beside him like she used to.

He watched as Jamie send a rather disgusted look over to Sir Eyck as he cooked the hirikka as though it was edible. He kept in mind how she didn't inform him that the creature would give him indigestion. The second Eyck took a bite, Jamie covered her mouth to stifle the snort that left it. Her smile made Geralt drop his hands to his lap.

"Um..." Borch knew better as well, "I'm not sure I'd eat that, good sir."

Sir Eyck huffed condescendingly, "Knight's never waste a kill." He grunted as he swallowed the piece he had been chewing, "It's precisely why I'll make a great lord to Niedamir's vassal state. A great knight must lead by example for-"

"Kingdom and glory." Came one of the female warriors that was travelling with Borch, Geralt hadn't really cared about remembering their names, "We know."

"My subjects will be the luckiest serfs in all the lands." Sir Eyck went to wrap his arms around Jamie and Yennefer. Geralt shifted where he sat, a burning tightness in his chest appearing, but then Jamie shoved his arm away which made the feeling disappear, "Especially with the beautiful Yennefer and Jamie as my mages."

Borch looked down with a smile after seeing Jamie shove Sir Eyck off of her, obviously not the one that wanted to be with the knight. And that relieved Geralt.

Yennefer ignored Jamie's abrasiveness and smiled to Sir Eyck, "I cannot wait to serve you, My Lord."

"How would you like to serve me tonight... Witch? Or..." Boholt's eyes trailed over to Jamie after Yennefer, "I would love to see how defiant you are with me-"

Without thinking, Geralt interrupted gruffly, "Careful, Boholt." It came off as a threat in his mind, but downplayed it as the man's eyes shift to him.

Boholt chuckled while standing right up after picking at the meat of the hirikka, "So, the Witcher wants to play knight too, hmm?"

"No." Geralt answers him, though he was- only for Jamie. Whatever Yennefer does is what she does. Making "They're plenty able of murdering you themselves."

Boholt chuckles again, making one of the dwarves glare, "What's so amusin', you overgrown cock hair?"

"I'm just wondering who I will kill first-" Boholt messed with the bone for a moment, "The monster... or the monster hunter."