Never stopped (Harry Hook x Reader)

Summary:

You are (Y/n), the twin sister of Mal. However, when you were both young Hades and Maleficent mutually agreed to have a twin each. Therefore, you were both split, living individual lives. However what your parents didn't know is that every night you would sneak out and hang with each other, including Jay, Carlos and Evie.

After a while Hades found out and decided it wasn't fair to keep you from Mal, therefore sending you to Maleficent in an excuse that he didn't want you anymore.

Timeskip to twelves years old, where you met the boy of your dreams, someone you fell deep in love with. Harry Hook. You guys were perfect for each other, even if your relationship was kept a secret.

There was only one problem, one that ruined a two year relationship and blossoming love. He still took Uma over you, even if he loved you Uma still came first and you couldn't cope with it.

After a few years you managed to live with the heartache, becoming a little more bitter in the process.

Timeskip to being sent to Auradon and living your life there for a while, you find a boyfriend. Elliot, son of Elsa.

However, when you find out he was cheating on you with Audrey you can't handle it, having your heart broken again. So you flee for the Isle, Mal by your side.

So what happens when you run into Harry again.

(Includes part of movies 2&3)

*Your outfit*

I stared into the shattered mirror, a wide smirk on my face as I ignored the pain behind it.

"Hey, looks who's back" I smirked, turning to Mal who had also received a makeover just before me.

"Here kiddo" I said, handing her some money, Mal doing the same.

"For me?" She asked joyfully, eyes sparkling.

"Yeah" Mal replied with a tiny hint of a smile.

"You earned it" I added, letting a smile slip through my bitterness.

She squealed and ran over to the register, about to put it in.

"Folk it over ya runt" I felt my entire body freeze at the sudden appearance of an all to familiar voice. Harry. "And the rest of it."