A genuine smile was on Changbin's face, "I told you not to worry, didn't I?"

The two of them followed Chan over to the table in the corner. Jisung sat in the very corner like he usually did. Most Friday evenings, Chan was on his right, but this time it was Felix with Changbin to his left. Chan was beside Changbin. "Do you guys want anything to drink?" Chan asked.

"What, like alcohol?" Felix asked. Chan was the only who was eighteen and could legally buy them alcohol, but even he had only recently became of age.

"Yeah, or not, whatever you want."

Jisung giggled to himself. His reference giggle. "Is there alcohol in this?"

"Oh no, he's doing it again," Changbin sighed, already knowing what he was quoting.

"Oh god, honey no. What kind of mother do you think I am?" Jisung continued. Chan stared at him. "Sorry, you remind me of Regina's mother."

Chan furrowed his brow, "I don't quite know how to take that."

"Well I know what drink I'm having!" Jisung exclaimed, grabbing the menu and opening it up to the cocktails page. It only took him a second to find what he wanted. "The On Wednesday We Wear Pink drink, please."

"They have a Mean Girls drink?" Felix asked, peering over Jisung's shoulder at the drinks. "That's amazing. I'll have one too!"

"Changbin?" Chan asked.

Changbin looked at the menu for a few seconds before shaking his head, "I'm good. I'll just have a lemonade."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah. If you guys are going to be drinking then you'll need someone to watch over you."

"I'm not drinking either," Chan pointed out, "I've got to sing."

Changbin held his hand up in a high five. "Sober buddies."

After giving Changbin a high five, Chan got up from his chair and went towards the bar, ordering drinks for the trio. Changbin looked up to the stage where a girl was reading out some poetry. While he focused on that, Jisung turned to Felix and said, "did you know Chan was born on Mean Girls day? October 3rd."

Felix chuckled, "I didn't think about that before. I bet you're happy you met someone born on Mean Girls day; you seem to really love that film."

"And the musical. Have you ever listened to that? It's so good. Changbin is sick of it because I won't stop playing it."

"You and Changbin are cute together," Felix stated, looking over at Changbin who looked back at the two with a smile before back at the girl who was almost finished with her poem. "Chan talks about you a lot. He really likes you two."

"He does?" Jisung asked, looking behind him at Chan who was being served at the bar. He had his usual, charming smile on his face. The lady serving him seemed to take a liking to him. "I think he really likes you too."

Felix chuckled, "yeah, I guess but I think he really likes you two."

Jisung didn't get a chance to ask what that meant before Chan returned with their drinks. He sat down next to Changbin in the black, metal chairs and everyone thanked him for the drinks. He smiled before turning his attention to the small, makeshift stage at the front of the room. Another girl was up there now, one dressed in a witch Halloween costume, singing a song she'd written about Halloween. She surprisingly didn't stand out in the room. Most people were wearing costumes and Jisung wished he'd known so he could have dressed up too. The room was painted black and had dim lighting all year-round, but the creepy Halloween decorations made it so much better.