Chapter 20

We were getting ready for the second show of the tour. We were still in England. We still needed to do three more shows here and then we would be going to another city. I was still all lovey dovey from yesterday. Niall is an overall great boyfriend. I couldn’t ask for better. I didn’t have that nightmare last night, but it was mostly because I didn’t sleep. If you know what I mean. (Insert winky face here) Nah I joke. But I was up all night (see what I did there (;) thinking about every single word Naill had said to me. Every single one.

I love you

I couldn’t get those three words out of my head. They just replayed over and over and over again. I was ripped out of my thoughts by two big hands that were placed on my waist and I was whipped around and faced the blue eyes boy. He pulled me closer and wrapped his arms around my waist and linked his finger behind my back so I couldn’t escape. Our stomachs were touching and Niall kicked his foot back to close the door shut. The corner of Niall lips came up showing of his white braces. I rolled my eyes and placed my hands on his chest and tried pushing him away.

“Nope.”

Niall said as he pulled me even closer than before if that was even possible and leaned in to whisper in my ear.

“We have two hours before the show. And if we can’t talk we can kiss.”

I felt him smile against my ear. I felt blood rush up to my cheeks and my face heat up. Niall moved his mouth from my ears to my lips but I kept them closed.

“Nuh uh.”

I mumbled without opening my mouth.

“Come on. Please?”

I just shook my head and tried to back away so he couldn’t kiss me. This was so fun just teasing him.

“Fine. I can go a day without kissing you. Just watch me.”

Niall said as he opened the door and stormed out of the room. And he turned around and stormed back in. I pressed my lips together trying to hold in my laughter.

“BUT! If you kiss me, I get a prize. Okay?”

“Fine.”

“Fine.”

Niall said quickly.

“Okay?”

“OKAY!”

And he stormed out. This boy was special. I laughed to myself as the girls walked in with a confused expression looking behind them to where Niall had stormed off and he was just sitting down the hall in the center, with a crossed expression.

“What’s with him?”

Tracey asked.

“I didn’t kiss him. So now he’s in a mood. He said he’s gonna go a day without kissing me. HA let’s see how that will work out.”

“I WONT KISS YOU! JUST WAIT!”

Niall shouted from down the hall obviously eavesdropping.  The girls looked at me and laughed.

“Just wait. He will kiss you.”

Tracey said laughing.

“NUH UHH!!!”

Niall shouted again sounding like a 5 year old.

“Oh god. Anyway why are you guys here? Not to be rude or anything. Just asking.”

“Oh we needed to practice the harmony some more, the mic's kind of messed with our voices.”

“Yeah sure.”