Chapter 3: Call Me Baby

A/N: I'm sorry I haven't uploaded in a while ,but I am now, so....

Enjoy

Denise

//-----//-----//-----//-----//-----//-----//

Zabrina's P.O.V.

48 calls later. I swear if I call this nigga again and he sends me to voicemail, I'm leaving this bitch.*Calls phone* Trey answers.

"Hey bae, I can't talk right now, I'm busy." He says

"I'm sorry but I've been calling you all day." Zabrina

"I've been busy all day." Trey

"Can I have like 2 minutes of your time, it's urgent."Zabrina

"I'll call you back later, kay.?" Trey

"Kay." Zabrina

Narrator: Zabrina isn't the person to hang up first so, she waits for Trey to. But she wishes she hadn't, because of what she hears next.

*Over the phone*

"Yo Miya, are you undressed yet?" Trey

"Yeah, when you come in bring the strawberries and whipped cream." Miya

"Alright!" Trey

*Zabrina hangs up* *dialtone*

"Yo, I bet that nigga is fuckin busy, screwing around with that fucking crust toe bitch!! He got the nerve to get me knocked up and then just screw around with someone else!!" I shout

Just wait til I fucking see him, that nigga done lost his motherfuckin mind!

3 weeks later

I haven't talked to Trey since the incident and he just better be glad that I haven't left yet. I've cried myself to sleep for these past few weeks, the baby is so fucking picky. It has another goddamn crave everyday, I must've spent like over a $1,000 or so. Trey comes home on Sunday, it is currently Thursday. When he gets home, I have to act like I don't know anything for 3 reasons: 1)I love him. 2)I can't be a single mother. 3)I ain't getting an abortion, it has grown on me.

.

Sunday

I was cooking dinner when i heard the door open. I suddenly got really nervous and scared. I mean what if he doesn't want the child, I would end up being a single mother anyway. I guess I would just have to see, right, I mean love hurts. And it's not like my heart isn't already shattered from that phone call.

"Zabrina, I'm home!" Trey called

"Yeah, I know."

"Mmmmm... that shit smells good. What you cooking?" he says while walking into the kitchen. A batch of heartaches, I think to myself.

"Umm... mashed potatoes, fried chicken, green beans, and sweet corn."

"Damn, that sounds good." as he grabs me by the waist. "Damn bae, you put on some weight, I think we can exercise tonight, if you catch my drift." he says feeling up and down my side

"Yeah, about that. I think we exercised a little too much before you left. If you get my drift."

"Actually, I think your drift hit an iceberg." he said a little confused

"Trey, I think we might wanna sit down for this." I said as I pulled him by the hand to the living room couch.

"Bae, what's wrong?"

"Trey, I'm pregnant. 1 month and 1 week. That's exactly the last day we had sex before you left."

Trey stood up so fast that I barely saw him. I heard something crack but didn't realize what is was, until his rampage stopped. Actually a lot of things were broken, which kinda pissed me off because I just cleaned. See now you don't fuck with a pregnant lady.

"I don't want a child, Zabrina!"

"Just as I expected,I give all I fucking have, and when I actually love something, it's gets torn away from me! It's already bad enough you shattered my heart with that crusty toe bitch, Miya! Would you have a child with Miya, huh?! You might never know, you probably already got her knocked up!"

"Miya?"

"Oh no, don't act like that now! 'Miya you undressed yet?' Yeah next time make sure you actually hang up! I wonder does whippedd cream and strawberries tast good on rusty pussy?! Damn you're a badass liar, and this whole time I was gonna act like I didn't know, because I actually loved you! But you know what, fuck that, fuck you!" I tried walking away, but he grabbed my arm.

I yanked away, and kept on walking. I went upstairs to our room and locked the doors. I started packing my clothes, I was leaving and going back to my house. I kept my house for a time like this, I just never thought it would get this bad. I mean what the hell was I thinking, I mean I should've known he's a RnB sensation. Everyone fucking loves him. I put myself in this dumbass situation anyway. His pounding against the bedroom door pulled me from my thoughts, and I realized I was crying. I ran to the door and slid down against it.

"Zabrina, open the fucking door. Damn it was just sex, it's not like I'm in love with Miya!"

"Yeah, that makes it all the better, and that just goes to show you don't love me either!"

I stood and ran to grab my packed clothes, whatever isn't packed can stay. I have money, so I can just start over. I walked over to the door and took a breath. Trying to work up the courage to open the door . When I finally get it, I open the door.

" Where the hell are you going?!"

"Does it matter?! Oh, and we're done Trey!"

Trey slaps me hard across my cheek and my eyes start watering more. I fucking hate him now.

"You ain't going anywhere!"

"Just let me. go, please, Trey." I begged sobbing, holding my face where he had slapped."Doesn't it occur to you that you're slapping the girl holding your child. If you hurt me, you're hurting the baby."

"I don't fucking care, I don't want that peice of shit."

"Look bae, calm down. I'm sorry, lets be rational. We can talk this out. You're probably just drunk or tired."

"Bitch, the last time I drunk was last week, and I slept the whole way back! I know exactly what I'm talking about, I don't want a fucking baby!"

I got up and ran past him with my bag, I almost fell down the steps,but I balanced myself. I was able to make it to my car. Thank Jesus.