Part 9

{ Baton Rouge Louisiana}

|Ranada Camron smith~nunu|

Excuse any mistakes
Not proofread

Excuse any mistakesNot proofread

"That's not food Ranada." Dula sighed and I sucked my teeth.

"Yes it is."

"Okay what else you want?" He looked at me.

"That's all." I shrugged.

"You gotta eat something else you can't just keep eating celery." He sucked his teeth.

"Why can't I?"

"Cause that ain't gon get you full dummy."

"Why I gotta be a dummy?"

"You know what bruh." He scoffed.

"Starve." He shrugged walking out the room and I scrunched my face up.

"I guess we gotta starve son ." I sighed looking at the ceiling.

Nope my son said he want celery.

I sighed getting out the bed and walking to the kitchen ignoring Dula staring at me.

"Capitalized off pain, put a stick to your brain speak on the gang go out with a bang." I sung taking the entire bag of celery out the fridge.

"I want the money fuck the fame, on my momma I ain't worried bout a thing." I danced washing it off and grabbing a bowl.

I cut the celery up putting it in the bowl then walked out the kitchen.

"Problem?" I scrunched my face up looking at Dula as he mugged me.

"You my fucking problem." He scoffed standing up and walking out the front door making me look around confused.

"What did I do?" I frowned walking in the room grabbing my phone and calling him.

"I ain't even do nothing." I scrunched my face up looking at my phone as he declined my calls.

I looked at the bowl of celery then at the wall as tears started building up in my eyes.

"Don't even want this nomore." I sniffed throwing the bowl and grabbing my shoes and one of dula jackets.

"I don't care, his stupid ass can have a attitude with me all he want." I shrugged looking for my keys.

"I didn't do shit to his ugly bitch ass, and I hope he get hit by a car." I sniffed grabbing my keys from out one of my purses.