Abomination

Rosabella's POV
"Ew how can you drink that? It's revolting." I hear wolf boy say from in front of me while I drink my blood bag.

"On the contrary, it's alright but blood from the vein tastes better."I reply before taking another sip, Satana and Blair both stifle laughs from beside me while the others just stare.

"I reply before taking another sip, Satana and Blair both stifle laughs from beside me while the others just stare

"That's actually so primitive. Don't you feel bad for the innocent humans?" Oh holy boy of angelness chimes up. Ugh I hate angels.

"Actually I don't feel anything, did you miss the fact that Blair's grandmother helped me switch off my humanity or are you too busy conversing with the Gods?" I notice a scowl form on his face but he pushes it back and turns away.

"Damn girl, bit harsh no?" Daniel asks, the cheery look still in his face, shocker.

I shake my head before taking another sip from my blood bag while the others took into the banquet in front of us.

"So Scaley, where are you from?" I ask Coral who hesitantly shrinks a little in her seat, she's scared of me.

"E-erm actually it's Coral."

"I know but imma call you scaley."

"Well I'm from Australia." She answers, a slight tremble in her voice.

"Australia, long way to travel no?" I ask, looking her dead in the eyes, this fear is really feeding my ego.

"W-well yes but I thought this school would be good experience." She stutters a little, looking between the others for help.

"Okay, mate." I emphasise the 'mate' because she's Australian so why not? I hold my stare and notice her shrink back further into her seat.

"Come on knock it off, what's she done to you blood sucker?" Jettson interrupts my glare.

"Nothing mutt, I just like the fear radiating from her. It feeds my ego." I say bluntly, shrugging my shoulders while he glares at me.

"I think your egos large enough." He mutters, ha mutt-ers get it?

"What was that I couldn't hear you over the fast pumping of your heart?" It's true, his heart rate did speed up, wierd.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." He stated but it's obvious that his heart is pumping way faster than normal.

"Whatever helps the puppy sleep at night." I shrug again and continue to drink my blood. Before long, the silence is interrupted by the abomination next to Blair.

"So we all know your thoughts on the matter," he sends a glare my way before continuing, "what about you? What do you think of hybrids?" He looks at Jettson expectedly, waiting for a response.

"To be completely honest I don't think anything's wrong with hybrids, obviously being half blood sucker isn't the best. But apart from that you are probably one of the most powerful out of all of us." He replies, suck up.

I narrow my eyes at him before speaking up, "to be completely honest," I mock,  "being a hybrid would be cool if you didn't have dirty dog genes." Satana and Blair laugh while I just drink my blood. The wolf boys both look at me in disbelief, Griffin looks like he wants to rip my head off, he could try and I'll snap his neck.

"Well this isn't awkward at all." Daniel states and Albie angel boy agrees with a nod.

"So we know that Satana and Rosabella are roommates, and Daniel and I are too. But who are your roommates?" Jettson asks the others, changing the subject.

"Well I'm rooming with Coral." Blair replies while repeatedly lighting a candle on and off fire by snapping her fingers.

"And I'm with Griffin." Albie speaks up.

"Oof Griff hard luck, you have to room with mr holy." I scoff, smirking to myself at my nicknames, I am on fire.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Angel boy replies defensively.

"No offence but you kinda just proved my point that you're a buzzkill, angel boy." I say shrugging and I swear I notice Jett crack a small smile before replacing it with a scowl, how lovely.

"Anyway, are any of you up for sneaking out tonight? The curfews 10 and that's way too early and there will be loads of time to sneak out after." Satan asks, a smirk creeps onto her face,

"Plus I can make a cloaking spell for us so we don't get caught." Blair replies, obviously in.

"I'm always up for some fun, plus I bet I can find some good food." I state with a smirk.

"I'm in, nothing better to do anyways." Griffin says, probably is secretly excited to hunt to, I mean he is half vampire.

"I'm in." Daniel and Jett exclaim at the same time.

"What about you Scaley?" I ask, she thinks for a moment before hesitantly replying,

"E-erm I guess I'll come too."

"And you Albie?" Daniel asks, damn I didn't ask the angel on purpose.

"Well someone has to keep you out of trouble."

"Buzzkill" Jett and I mumble in unison, before giving each other a weird look.

"Okay so it's settled. We'll all meet at the main dorm hallway at 11pm sharp." Satana says and we all nod in agreement.

This should be interesting.