It ALL Started....

I was eating half of the chocolate my friend gave me when I suddenly I fall into deep sleep.....

There was this girl named Letty Mae Tipactipac  who travelled to Phil to stay there. She decided to track down her boyfriend and looked at his face for the first time since they just met in facebook. She knocked on the door and surprislingly Clark opened it in a shocked face. She saw Letty in a white jacket wearing only pink bra. She is also wearing shades and Very very very very short maong shorts (her buttcheeks are showing a little). You let her in you sat the couch still blank faced and his jaws dropped to finally see his fb girlfriend which is sooooo perfect and beautiful. Letty sat in the couch too with an elegant smile then she was sweating so she asked Clark to take off her bra cuz she cant reach the hooks. Letty took of her jacket and Clark saw Letty's bra and unhooked it. When Letty saw her boyfriend, Clark, she became wild and turned into Pervert mode. So because of that Letty took her bra off Clark's hands and placed Clark's hand on her oppai. Letty let Clark's hand massage her 2 big boobs (which i saw was big) and Clark's M.H stood (from which I remembered). Then Clark's mh reached Letty's vg because it was so straight. Letty's pervert mode triggered so she pushed clark that made him lay down completly red. Remember, Letty has no bra so Sistine kissed Clark hungrily while taking off her white jacket. Then suddenly, Letty grabbed Clark's mh and clark moaned. To be fair clark also sucked Letty breasts on the left and Clark massaged her right boobs. Which made Letty moan. now they are fair. Clark's kisses reached to Letty's shorts so he gently took it off and kissed her vg which made her moan again and then Clark licked it and he put his tongue inside DEEPLY.
"~aaahhhhh" (to give emphasis to the story hehe) Letty moaned and screamed and Clark realized the window was not closed and quickly stood up and locked it. Letty is now naked but Clark is not but before that they kissed while moving upstairs. They reached to the bed and clark pushed Letty to the bed which made Letty's legs apart so Clark quickly jumped and grabbed his mh and put it inside Letty's vg and she moaned like no tomorrow (lol)
Clark did it in out in out in out slowly fastly slowly fastly.

Letty love it so they reached the climax. and he clark immedietly removed his mh which made the m.u.c spill in Letty's oppai so clark sucked it to clean it. Then Letty grabbed clark's mh and put it inside again but clark was tired so he let clark lay down and Letty bounced for 1 hour. Then Letty was tired. But clark was Relaxed. so he kissed Letty first at her forehead...then to her nose, then to her....neck and buried his face there for a couple of minutes ....then To her oppai, licked it...sucked it...kissed it...and played with her nips...then went to her stomach...... then to her vg....licked it...put his tongue inside it.... kissed it.... Then Letty stood and now clark is lying but then Letty turned back and lie above clark then he put his mh inside Letty's vg and now they are doing an anal s**. After they took a nap while still doing the position. Letty rubbed her vg on clark's face and clark licked it then rubbed it to clark's stomach and clark had a b*n** then clark stood and now Letty is lying and clark kissed Letty hungrily like there's no tomorrow and he rubbed his mh in Letty's stomach then to her mouth and Letty BlowWork it and they moaned.

I suddenly woke up from the show. too bad I missed the other exciting parts because its now 8:34 am....

A/N: u want a tip to have that dream? the tip is at the first part.