#1: no punching people

Trailer: ClaireRenee!!!! 

PICTURE: ARIZONA STARKE

Every year group has that twisted person who laughs at the most inappropriate times. That person for me was Luke Hemmings. That inappropriate time was now.

We were currently discussing how Harper Lee created such an emotional text during English class, when Luke began to chuckle. I'm not sure how 'To Kill A Mockingbird' elicited a humorous moment, but Luke couldn't seem to contain his amusement.

I looked over my shoulder and shot him a glare. In sixth grade Luke Hemmings had told everyone how I cried in Titanic, which earned me the nickname of "babyzona", a mixture of my name and the word baby. I had secretly declared us M.E.F.L's ever since (mortal enemies for life).

Luke didn't even flinch when our eyes met, maybe because my so-called "glare" inflicted medium intimidation on a good day, and it clearly wasn't a good day for me. He merely smirked at my poor attempt and mouthed something like "nice try".

Everyone knew I stuck to the rules; it's how I got this good girl reputation. I twisted back around, figuring that I had embarrassed myself enough for today. Mr. Clarke reprimanded Luke for his inappropriate laughter and moved on with the lesson.

When class was dismissed I remained behind to ask about last nights homework. Surprisingly, I wasn't the only one lingering. I shot Luke a confused look before turning to Mr. Clarke.

"There is no homework tonight, Ms. Starke." Mr. Clarke sighed before I even opened my mouth. I blushed at his assumption.

"I was going to ask about last nights homework—"

"We can discuss it later," Mr. Clarke brushed me off. I gritted my teeth but refrained from saying anything rude. I merely flushed with more embarrassment before pointedly turning and stalking to the door.

"Mr. Hemmings, what do you need?" Mr. Clarke asked, causing me to hesitate. Luke wasn't exactly known for his interest in school. He was usually the first out of class.

"Just waiting for Arizona," he replied lazily. I froze in confusion, and found myself glancing over my shoulder for the second time today.

"What?"

"Yeah, let's talk." He walked over to me and tugged me into the hallway. I flinched away from his touch and just leant up against a locker.

"Lets talk? We haven't spoken since sophomore year and you know how that ended." I crossed my arms over my chest.

"I thought you were supposed to be nice." Luke accused me, but his tone was more amused than anything.

"Just because I'm overly emotional does not mean I'm always nice." I paused before giving him a suspicious look. "You're supposed to have no emotions, so what's your deal?"