𝟙𝟘𝟙

ⁱᶠ ⁱ ˢʰᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵈⁱᵉ ᵇᵉᶠᵒʳᵉ ⁱ ʷᵃᵏᵉ
ⁱᵗ'ˢ ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵗᵒᵒᵏ ᵐʸ ᵇʳᵉᵃᵗʰ ᵃʷᵃʸ
ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ʷⁱᵗʰᵒᵘᵗ ʸᵒᵘ ⁱˢ ˡⁱᵏᵉ ˡⁱᵛⁱⁿᵍ ⁱⁿ ᵃ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ʷⁱᵗʰ ⁿᵒ ᵃⁱʳ

ⁿᵒ ᵃⁱʳ - ʲᵒʳᵈᵃⁿ ˢᵖᵃʳᵏˢ ᶠᵉᵃᵗᵘʳⁱⁿᵍ ᶜʰʳⁱˢ ᵇʳᵒʷⁿ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"Why the hell am I getting emotional?" Cass asked herself as the girls sat with Alaina at the airport waiting for her flight

"Cuh you lurvvvv me" Alaina teased and poked her side.

"Unfortunately" she said and Alaina cut her eyes at her, making her chuckle.

"Where the others at anyway?" Zee asked.

"Iono. They was post to be here twenty minutes ago. Hol' on, imma call Bree" Kris said and walked off.

"Yeah. And where's Roddy? I thought he'd be with you" Cass said.

"Iono. He left early this morning acting weird and shit" Alaina explained.

She still didn't even know why he left that early or where he went. And he hadn't even texted or called or anything. She was supposed to be on that plane in thirty minutes and still no word from him.

"They said they was just pulling up. They gon' be here soon" Kris told them as she rejoined the group.

_

"How the fuck is there even traffic here? It's fucking 9 in the fucking morning!" Wayne angrily yelled in his car.

He had been trying to get to the airport for the past thirty minutes but different issues had been popping up. First, he had picked up the wrong order and then he ran out of gas and now this? Traffic?

It was as if the universe didn't want him to make it in time.

Well jokes on the universe cuh he was determined to make it. And he was gonna do it.

"How the fuck does traffic even happen? Just keep driving" he mumbled as he picked up his phone from the cupholder. He dialed Bird, who answered on the first ring.

"Nigga where you at?" Bird asked.

"I got a lil issue"

"What? You not coming?"

"I'm stuck in fucking traffic mane" he revealed.

"Damn. That's tuff"

"Tell me about it" Wayne shook his head. "How's Lay mane. She still waiting or she getting impatient?"

"Nah mane she cooling. She ain't talking much tho. She just wanna see you"

"Yeah. Imma be there. Just keep her busy" he said.