Snakes

IAN'S P.O.V

"Never seen you like that before," I say before looking over at her quickly, she was curled up on the seat and was leant against the window asleep. I smiled before looking back at the road. Instead of taking her to her apartment, I went to my place, just so I didn't have to wake her.

I carried her into the house trying not to wake her as I unlocked the door. When I laid her down she woke up and looked a little confused. "Where am I?" She asked panicked. "My place. You fell asleep in the car." She nodded and laid back down again. "That okay?" She nodded tugging my arm. "What?" I asked smiling she was adorable when she was tired. "Lay down." She tugs it again. "You're half asleep." "Just lay down." I gave in after a few more tugs and flopped on the bed next to her. "I cuddle in my sleep, a word of warning," I announced. "That's fine." She said before I watched as she closed her eyes. "Goodnight," I whisper before I rolled over to go to sleep myself.

I woke up with a weight on my chest and a person in my arms. I look down and see the familiar curly brown hair. "Elle? Elodie?" I say quietly in hope to wake her up. "I'm awake." She whispered back. "Morning." "Morning." She replied before rolling off my chest. "You sleep well?" I nodded watching her sit up and run her fingers through her hair. "Told you I was a cuddler," I say, sitting up. "Kept me warm." She climbed out of my bed. "Can you drive me home? I need to shower before work." "Yeah, let me get ready and I'll take you there." She nodded.

"There's food in the kitchen, help yourself," I say before going into the bathroom to shower and get myself ready for the day. It was still dark out so we woke up before our alarms which is great for us because it means we have time to get to her place before needing to leave in a rush.

When I make my way down to the kitchen she was making me food. "Porridge with fruit?" "You bring me breakfast today." "Technically I used your food, but I made it." We both laughed and sat down to eat. "It's 5:15, we have an hour to get to work." She told me as she ate. "I'll drive you to yours as long as we leave by 5:50." She nodded and that what we did. I took her to her apartment which is a nice penthouse apartment. "Nice place." "Thanks." She told me to make myself at home before leaving to get ready and we were back in the car heading to work arrive right no time.

"Did you get home alright last night?" Paul asked Elle as we walked through the halls. "Yeah, Ian dropped me home and I went right to bed." She lied. "Ready for dance." "You mean torture? Sure." We both laughed and headed to the empty set to dance. "Okay seeing as Elodie and Nina decided to run the choreographer out, they'll be teaching the classes from now on." "What?" They asked in unison. "You heard me," Julie said she didn't seem annoyed more amused.

"Okay, so let's stretch I guess," Nina instructed and the two girls stood at the front stretching and talking to one another. "She didn't stay at home last night," Paul said to me. I frowned. "What?" "I drove passed her place this morning to pick her up because her car was here and she didn't answer." "Maybe she was in the shower." I shrugged doing the basic stretches.

"Is everyone ready to go?" Nina asked. I have a feeling she's going to take charge just because Elle is a lot younger and it's not in her nature to boss people about. Not that it's part of Nina's either she's just more acquainted with everyone in the room.

"Elodie is going to be doing the female choreography and I'll be doing the male. So if you guys can move over to the respective sides." We all did boys on right girls on the left.  Seeing the two next to each other I'm really seeing similarities between the two. I mean they are both Bulgarian, ones Canadian ones British but they did have similarities the tan skin the dark brown eyes the body frames. But then there were also differences between the two obviously.

The girls taught really well. They went through every move slowly. Counting slower than the beat as we learnt the moves. And then they added it to the music but bit by bit. It was a lot easier to pick up. My eyes did drift over to Elodie as she did this booty pop move. I felt guilty as soon as I did it but I did and I owed up to it. To myself, not anyone else. That would be mortifying.