Kidnapped by Vampires to do what?! ch 4 part 2

I know its short but I have been working on another story for a while and schools been a mad house. Hope you enjoy. I will try to write more soon.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- 

After looking around my new room, there was a soft knock on the door.

"Come in"

"Good Morning Miss Emma." Evelyn Greeted me.

"Morning," I murmured.

"So, are you ready for a long day my dear?" She asked.

"Uh, I guess,“ I replied. Great a long day, how fun. But then again at least I was alive for another day.

"Well, get dressed my dear and I will be back in a moment," she said as she began to walk to the door,"Oh I almost forgot. What would you like for breakfast? I will have Eleanor make it right away?"

Eleanor??How is Eleanor? I thought to myself. As if reading my mind Evelyn explained to me that Eleanor was the house keeper.

"I don't know, “I told her. Honestly, I never eat breakfast at home.

"Oh I see. Well, I will just have to surprise you. I will be back in a few. Please hurry."

Evelyn seemed so nice that I had almost forgotten that she was a blood sucking monster. I mean she totally gave off the whole mom image. If I hadn't know any better I would have thought she was a normal mother. Well, except for her extraordinary beauty. She had dark brown long hair and big hazel eyes. Her nose created a sharp line on her face and her lips full and red. The redness of her lips emphasized the painless for her ivory skin. Her beauty was not that of a young woman, however. She looked to be in her early thirty’s. She had aged well and had beauty that would never fade. I believe even if she weren’t a vampire she would still become more beautiful the older she got. I can't imagine how such a wonderful lady could end up with a man like Coden. I remembered looking into those jet black eyes the first night I was in this place. I could see death. Coden had no friendly feature look wise. He had long untamed hair that almost looked like snakes entangled. His teeth were sharp and corked.  I mean if you are going to live forever why not invest in braces. I had braces in 8th grade and it really sucked, but vampires don’t feel pain. Do they? So, it wouldn’t be so bad. Aren’t vampires supposed to be perfect? Maybe, Coden was just such an ugly man that vampire blood would work on him.

“Are you ready my dear?” Evelyn called as she knocked on the door again.

I had been so busy daydreaming I forgot what I was doing.

“Almost,” I lied.

I ran to the closet and grabbed a pair of jeans and my favorite green day shirt.