1. Seat

Intro : It's as simple as love ! ♡

.....................................................................

3rd person's pov :

Pha runs through the lobby during lunch break to meet his dear girlfriend so does Kit . Pha looks at his side " where is Beam ?"

"Engineering !!" Kit sighs .

"Seriously ? What the hell is going on these days with him ? He just goes there to do what ? Fight with Forth ?" Pha asks in confusion . They have already reached the parking lot .

Kit shakes his head "I don't know !! Ask him when he comes back !"

"Naahh !! Whenever he comes back from there , he becomes gloomy . I don't have time to deal with 20 years old kid ."

"Same !!"

Both of them laughes and come back to their faculty . No need to go anywhere.

.................
IN ENGINEERING FACULTY

"Ai, Forth !!! Your bitch is mad ." Beam hurriedly runs and climbs on a table of engineering faculty .

Forth chews his food calmly "I don't think so ! But why are you here again ? Are you using her to stay in shape ? Like she will chase you and you will run ?"

"What the .... " Beam jumps to Forth's table and sits infront of him with folding legs . "I came here to eat ! I am hungry ."

Forth takes a spoon full of food and put it in front of Beam's mouth "ahhhh"

Beam eats it ! "Your faculty has the best food . Can I transfer here ?"

Forth frowns then grins "Yeah !! Of course you can . My bitch is waiting for you ."

Forth looks at Beam's side . Beam slowly turns his face .

"shiaaaaaa" Beam jumps from table to Forth's lap . Forth brusts into laughter .

...................

Two girls stops in the middle watching this . They were heading towards Forth's table "who is he ?"

"I don't know . But someone from medical faculty I think . " One girl answers .

" Oh " Other girl with a pink gift box in her hand turns around to leave .

"Where are you going ? Aren't you going to propose P'Forth ?"

"What do you think ? I will propose him at the time when a man is literally sitting on his lap ?" The girl hisses .

"Then ?"

"Tomorrow lunch break ." The girl puts the gift in her bag .

" Oh ... "

"Why ? I can't do it tomorrow ?" The girl asks .

"No no ! You can ......" the other girl replies but then she mumbles to herself "maybe ."

..............

Meanwhile Beam grins in Forth's lap .
"Now what will you do , little bitch ?
Have a bite !!
Bite your owner !! "

Forth laughes harder . He opens his arm towards the table "Aww , come here , my little ...."

"Noo .. It's my seat now . I came here first ."
Beam holds Forth's hand and rounds it on his waist .

Forth laughes louder seeing someone showing her teeth while sitting on the table and Beam coping her .

" Ok , ok , ok ! Now stop . We have to eat now . " Forth stops laughing . "Beam sit on the chair . I am ordering a plate of khaopad for you . Ok ?"

"Khao pad gai ." Beam smiles .

(Khao pad = fried rice . )
(Khao pad gai = chicken fried rice .)

Forth sighs "you really don't miss a chance to pick up on her . Right ?"

Beam smirks "I want that . What can I do , if it's your bitch's favourite ?"

.....................................................................

(A/N : Can you guess Forth's bitch ? )