Aᴛ Lʏɪɴɢ 𒊹︎ Dio Brando x Reader

So your also Jonathan Joestars sister haha. And I haven't watched this anime in a while so please still read.

It is fluff! ☁️

Reader is female .

Requested by ThatOneWeeb212121

Anime is Jojos Bizarre Adventure streaming on *illegal websites*.
___________________________________

Being the sister, not just that, the younger sister of the protagonist- ahem I mean Jonathan Joestar meant a huge deal.

To most people at least. The people who thought being popular and amazing was the best thing that could ever happen in life, or even simply achieving that goal in a span of time.

To your brother, he was just glad to be of help. The famous ness and smiles he received for doing great things was natural as a Joestar.

To you, it was just plain on hell. Especially at home. There was always extra chores for you to be doing around the house, due to your lame brothers excuses on helping people and going on random missions.

The bad part was it wasn't even mandatory for him to go, his helpers or team said they would handle it, yet he dropped everything he was doing and zoomed to meet up with them.

It could be the most important thing in the world, not that it makes anything different, and he would give leave. Sayonara.

Lucky you, it was just another one of those days today. You and your brother Jonathan your last chore of the day. For you soon, it would be two.

Folding piles of boiling lava clothes that just came out of the dryer. Isn't that fun.

"You take that stack, since it's bigger, and I'll take this huge one." You said whispering in the middle, not wanting more work for your tired hands.

Personally you didn't want to brag, but you were the best sister. The best sibling out of the two of you. Getting the needed jobs done unlike Jonathan that carelessly did them.

For a while you wondered if he was mental or disabled from doing these kinds of things.

"No. How about you fold this pile and I fold that one? Sounds good alright do it I know I'm the best." He said grabbing the smaller pile of hot clothes.

You held in the urge to slap his face, smiling on the outside. "No your anything but the best haha. I think I'll take these off your hands." You switched the pile to your side in between gritted teeth.

Jonathan knew what you were doing, you weren't the best liar per say. If he had to be truthful and realistic, you sucked ass at it.

In fact if you lied, everyone would notice right away even if they haven't met you at all. It was the one thing you wanted to punch yourself for.

"You know I'm right, anyways I'm older so I get the smaller pile." Jonathan said switching it back again. The clothes even started to get colder from the time you two were already wasting.

You pouted. "See you just admitted that the pile of clothes was smaller! Your a lazy Joetstar! At least I get the job done!" You angrily crossed your arms.

Jonathan rolled his eyes. "And you're a lying Joestar! Say that to the nine hundred things you still need to do!" He flicked your forehead.

"Hey don't point it out I'll eventually do them!" You yelled smacking his arm. "Oh yeah when's eventually? When you stop being a toddler?!" He argued back.