𝟡𝟠

ᵃⁿᵈ ⁿᵒʷ ⁱ ᶠᵒᵘⁿᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵃˡˡ ᵗʰᵉ ᵇᵒˣᵉˢ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗ ᵗⁱᶜᵏᵉᵈ
'ᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘʳ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˡ ⁱ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ
ˢᵉᵗ ᵐʸ ʰᵉᵃʳᵗ ᵒⁿ ᶠⁱʳᵉ, ⁱ ⁿᵉᵉᵈᵉᵈ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ
ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃˡˡ ⁱ ʷᵃⁿᵗᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵇᵉ, ʸᵒᵘ ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ

ʰᵉˡˡᵒ ᵐʸ ˡᵒᵛᵉ - ʷᵉˢᵗˡⁱᶠᵉ

Oᴍɴɪsᴄɪᴇɴᴛ

"I really needed this" Alaina said as she admired her freshly done nails

"I really needed this" Alaina said as she admired her freshly done nails. "My nail broke a week ago but I haven't had the time to do them. Y'know with finals and everything"

"Tell me about it sis" Zee agreed.

"Why do we even gotta work today?"

"Iono. George just said somebody important was coming in today and we had to be there" she answered.

"Oh. Okay. So..........do you know if Prince does drugs?" Alaina asked and she scrunched up her face.

"No....... iono. Why you asking?"

"Nun'" she shook her head. "Just wanted to know. I was curious"

"Well stop being weird about it" Zee said as they walked into the store.

"Girls!" George yelled as he walked fastly up to them with a nervous grin on his face. "You're late" he said through gritted teeth.

"We had uh.....s-stuff to d-do" Alaina told him. "So who's the important person?"

"Right. If you had been here earlier, you would've seen him come in. Girls, this is my boss and the owner of Pyer Moss. Sir this is-"

"Bien Cieux!!" His boss cut him off. "You" he pointed at Alaina and she raised an eyebrow.

(Bien Cieux means Good Heavens)

"Me what?"

"You're the girl from that photograph. I asked about you. Your friend didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?" Alaina turned to Zee.

"He's the creepy french guy I told you about" zee whispered into her ear and she nodded.

"She did"

"So why didn't you give me a call?"

"No offence Mr........." she trailed off cuh she didn't know his name.

"Jean-Raymond" he filled in the gap.

"Right. Mr Raymond, no offence but I thought you was a creep"

"Oh no no no no. I-" he paused and looked at the two other people with them.

"Can we have a tete-a-tete?"

"Uh.....sure?"

_