Chp.51 Encountering Alessi

Zacznij od początku

Alessi: *chuckles* You know, I love picking on the weak. It's so amusing. A'tta boy Alessi, A'tta boy.

Polnareff then tried to contact Jocelyn and (YN) for help, but Alessi won't let that happen...

Alessi: Not so fast. You're not going anywhere you brat *chuckles as he crouches down* you know, I can't say this too loudly, but picking on the weak really gets me going. I may be sick in head but hey, say La Vi. It's like everyone says, if your a little looney in the head, then there's a good chance your not. And it's good that I won't be able to lose to a kid like you.

Polnareff (Child): Ma'am!! Whatever your name is I need your-

Alessi then shuts Polnareff up with a vicious kick to the gut...Jocelyn turns around to notice no one was there...

Jocelyn: Could have sword I heard that beat calling me...oh well.

She then leaves to look for Polnareff, which she still doesn't know it's the kid she talked to a while...Polnareff then was hanged in a fence, blood was coming from his nose...

Alessi: As you know, my only mission is to wipe you and your good for nothing friends out. Unfortunately...

Alessi pulls out a gun...

Alessi: I don't have to time to save for the fun like you. Goodbye!

Polnareff (Child): Shit!

Alessi started shooting the gun at Polnareff, as the bullets we're about to hit Polnareff, suddenly, something started blocking the bullets away as a spirit appeared behind Polnareff...

Alessi: What do we have here. Silver Chariot I see. I should have know you were able to summon your stand as a kid, but then again...

Polnareff: What the hell!?! This guy so strong not even Silver Chariot isn't even strong enough like my adult self!

Silver Chariot: Pami!?

Polnareff: Even it's sword was bent by blocking those bullets!

Alesssi: My stand's power reverted you back in your child state. Which means your mental ability went with you as well, even your stand as well. Now, since you understand, I'll have to finish you off for real. A'tta boy Alessi.

Alessi then pulls out an axe with his first name on it as his shadow stand has one it's own as well, his shadow stand started going towards Polnareff as he gets ready to kill him...

Alessi: Say goodbye your shitty beat! Die!!!

Alessi's shadow stand swing it's axe as Mini Chariot blocks it, but ended up having its blade snapped...as it did, Alessi started laughing and didn't notice the blade bouncing around and then going towards him and stabbing him right to his neck...

Alessi: AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!! It hurts!

Polnareff: Y-Yeah that's right! I meant to do that! N-Now that he's been stabbed, I have a chance to get the hell out of here and find that girl!

Polnareff then free himself as he then started running away to look for Jocelyn...

Alessi: D-Damn that Polnareff! He won't get away!

Alessi then started chasing him....Meanwhile, Jocelyn then stopped for a moment to find herself (YN) again...

Jocelyn: You found him?

(YN): No. you?

Jocelyn: No. Damn, where could that bastard be-

Joseph: Jocelyn! (YN)!