10 Ways To Annoy On Tumblr

Hello everyone, it's me again. So I figured that since this year marks 8 years since tumblr, and the fact that a lot of people are familar with it, and a lot of requests have come in for this. It struck me that I should make a chapter on tumblr. Just a notice though, feel free to inbox me about suggestions or anything but please keep in mind, I get a lot of messages from you guys and it means so much, but if I don't get back to you, I'm really busy so don't feel discluded. You guys are amazing! Enjoy!

1. Go on someones tumblr page and spam them with likes and reblogs.

2. Continously reblog the same post over and over again.

3. Post something that's completly irrelevant to the theme of your blog.

4. Inbox people long messages but only send one word at a time. (EX. I don't like blue cheese, send each word separately).

5. Treat tumblr like facebook. (Constant status, instant messaging etc).

6.  For every few posts, add a large number of hashtags and then reblog them.

7. Post a rant on a picture, making sure that it has nothing to do with the actual picture itself. (This is so cringeworthy).

8. Tag real life friends in pictures that their blog has nothing to do with. (EX. Tag a friend with a hipster blog in something that may be fandom related).

9. Go on a rebloging spree of only rebloging chainmail. (Only if you want to get punched in the face, take at your own risk is all I'm saying).

10. Declare war about the prounciation of the word GIF. (Personally I think it's pronounced with a 'G' and not as a 'J').