5.18 - VVIP - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

"Xue Bi didn't wear make-up to look better. She was more considerate and would never try to provoke me like you! We worked on the same thing and had lots of things in common and..." Lu Kai remained silent as another memory appeared, " You are absurd..." 

Bing Shi took his feelings very seriously. She didn't try to cheer him up immediately nor did she blame him. She continued to listen to him, to let him feel the negative emotions, even permitting him to direct them toward her.

She resisted the urge to hastily 'fix' him to ease her own discomfort, even though she could. If she wanted, she would have pacified him before he could even realize it.

Sometimes, she was sick of too much positivity; sick of responding to distress with false reassurances. She had the right to feel angry as well because it was acceptable to experience anger, sadness, pettiness, and unreasonableness at times. It was normal; everyone went through it.

"No...stay away from me," Bing Shi covered her mouth. "No kissing. No threats. Only comprises and exchanges."

"Who wants to kiss you?" Lu Kai flicked her forehead, his mood changing for the better, "Return my coat."

Bing Shi continued to shake her head until the car stopped.

The chauffeur's voice, laced with a tone of apology, crackled through the microphone as he addressed them, "I'm sorry for the inconvenience, but we are currently experiencing heavy traffic, which is going to cause a delay."

Lu Kai had many coats in his space, but would he let her steal them all? His gaze fell upon her dress. With a swift movement of his hand, the intricate tattoo came to life, causing her dress to vanish in an instant. "My coat," he demanded.

"My dress," Bing Shi exchanged his coat for her dress, not minding his way of negotiating. That was mostly how it worked out between them. Negotiations, negotiations, and compromises.

He observed as she slipped back into her dress, then firmly stated, "You're going to wear my coat the entire time."

"Alright, but no buttoning... I also want my huggies back," she agreed, grabbing his coat and putting it on. She used to dress very modestly but got more comfortable in her skin as time went by.

Xuan Mu didn't mind her courtesan clothes. They looked good on her, and he liked them very much. He would sometimes get upset when others gave her a hungry stare, but he'd always take it out on others. Lu Kai's overreaction surprised her.

"I don't want others staring at your boobs," Lu Kai placed her on his lap and slid the minidress a bit up to hide her little cleavage. Engulfing her in a bear hug, he began to train his kissing skills.

Bing Shi pulled away, holding his cheeks in place, "Blacklist that brand from my future shopping spree. I didn't appreciate the staff's behaviour. Next time, please recommend a place with friendlier and more welcoming staff."

"Mm, anything for you," Lu Kai responded half-heartedly, not yet calmed down. However, true to her words, she had a way of making him relax in her presence faster than he could grasp the situation.

Nodding her head in satisfaction, Bing Shi snuggled back into his hold and let him continue his training, "About my boobs... I only like it when you're the one looking... mmn...ngh...."

That was what happened when both were moody but still wanted affection from their bae.

Was one argument worth a break-up, like some couples would do? Where they separate for years, go their own path until they realize that they were wrong? Then they apologize, and live happily ever after?

No.

Lu Kai saw all the misses and matches they went through their arguments in the past, which seriousness outweighed their current one.