5.14 - Sugar Baby - The Sleepless Elite's Wife

╔════Author's note═════╗

To make my life easier, I made some changes in the symbols:

|"Xuan Mu's conversing with Bing Shi telepathically"|

╚═══════════════════╝

While engaged in a passionate kiss with Bing Shi, Lu Kai was abruptly interrupted by a phone call. Now that he had calmed down, she suddenly started to bawl her eyes out.

Pumping his head against the wall, he hugged her tightly, trying to comfort her. Simultaneously, he reached for his phone and tapped it to put the call on speaker. Even with the phone call in progress, he continued to hold her in his embrace as he tried to wipe down her constant tears.

The sobbing Bing Shi grabbed his hand and put it on top of the toy so he could play with himself while she rubbed Mao An's ointment on top of his chest after she cleaned it up. Grabbing a nail clipper she began to trim his nails as short as possible. It pained her to see him like this.

"Why are you calling?" The helpless Lu Kai caressed Bing Shi's back, appealing that he was alright, which only increased her crying.

"I noticed Mr. Chen Mo of your arrival." His assistant informed, hearing the wailing sound on the other side. Was someone being tortured? "He sent you an opening ceremony invitation to a club Night Royale at 3:AM."

Lu Kai needed to clear his thoughts, but he also didn't want to separate from Bing Shi. He muted the call, stroking her rosy cheeks, "Do you want to go? Aoi Hong and the leads are going to be here too."

Bing Shi looked up at him, "Sniff... But I don't have... Sniff... a dress for a nightclub... Sniff... and high heels."

"I'll call someone to prepare a dress for you."

"No... I don't like surprises... Sniff... What if I hate the dress?"

"Then, we'll go out to buy one. You can choose whatever you like, alright?" he smiled softly. Seeing no more tears, it seemed he successfully switched her attention to something else.

Not yet understanding Bing Shi's personality, he thought she loved to dress up, which created a small misunderstanding. After accepting the invitation, Lu Kai turned off the call and leaned over for another sweet kiss. "I need to take a shower."

He had no idea that the moment Bing Shi got to know that she was going to meet outsiders, she would immediately stop crying. Her emotions continued to pend up.

Bing Shi nodded her head, motioning for him to go ahead as she turned on her phone, "Should I go for a revealing sēxy look?"

Lu Kai shook his head immediately as he went under a shower. "Cover yourself properly." This was so strange, walking around naked before a woman he just met today, giving her his first kiss and allowing her to give him a handjob. Would Xue Bi be like that if they ever got married?

"What about my image as your low-tier sugar baby?" Bing Shi pondered as she surfed through the internet, looking at pictures of women in clubbing dresses, "I have to conceal myself within the crowd like a Shinobi, who are famous for their use of stealth, and deception. To do that, I have to wear the same thing the majority of sugar babies around their potential sugar daddies would and act similarly..."

"Lower-tier sugar baby?"

"Well, that's what I'd call my rank. It represents my experience in this sugar-baby world, you see. Flashy outfits and excessive flirting tend to attract the most men, so logically, most would start with an approach that works the best. Baby steps, baby steps."