Prologue

"So, you're really leaving, huh?" My best friend and biggest crush Zora asked.
I looked at her with tears running down her face.
"I don't really have a choice, Zo." I replied.
"I know you don't but I really don't want you to go. You're like the only true friend I have. What will I do without you?" She said, sobbing even more.
I pulled her close to me and wrapped my arms around her.
"Don't worry, you'll find a way to make it without me. Besides you don't have to worry about anyone pulling awful pranks on you anymore." I joked making her laugh a little.
Zora and I have been friends for as long as I can remember. She means a lot to me and it sucks that I have to leave her but my Dad got relocated to the United Kingdom and I don't have much of a choice.
"I love you, Ivy." She said.
"I told you to stop calling me that, it's so girly and I love you too."
"Make sure you call me everyday you, moron." She pulled away from me and said.
I heard my Dad press the horn. I suppose he and my mom had finished saying good bye to Mr and Mrs Anderson and it was time for us to go.
"I will. I guess this is it, huh?" I said.
"Yeah."
"Good bye, Zo. I promise no matter what happens I will never forget about you." I told her.
She smiled sadly and said, "I won't forget you too."
We hugged one last time and then I left.
"I hope we come back on day." I told my parents.
"I am sure we will." My Dad replied.

~•~
Author's Note: Well, I hope you guys like this chapter and if you do please don't forget to vote and comment. It would mean a lot to me. ✨❤️