Everyone loves Roku, the most popular streaming device in America. And why would kids shy away from it when they can watch their favorite PBS Kids shows on Roku? The PBS Kids Roku channel adds more value to the device. If you don't know how to activate PBS Kids on Roku (pbskids.org/activateroku), we will talk about it in this blog.
Developed by Public Broadcasting Service, the PBS Kids channel boasts all your child's favorite shows. Allow your tiny tot to watch his/ her most preferred shows anytime, anywhere with the PBS Kids video channel. When added to Roku, your children get an opportunity to explore new worlds with an outstanding range of characters and shows they love. From going on a creature adventure with the Wild Kratts to visiting Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood and taking a trip to Sesame Street.
New Episodes Every Week
The best part about getting this channel installed on your Roku streaming device is that your kids will have access to new episodes every week. Along with your wards, you can have some fun with many entertaining and educational videos. Stream full episodes and video clips from various PBS Kids shows including Odd Squad, SUPER WHY!, Daniel Tiger's Neighborhood, The Cat in the Hat Knows A Lot About That, Sesame Street, Curious George, and Wild Krafts.
Activate PBS Kids Channel on Roku TV – pbskids.org/activate on Roku
Since your child can have so much to learn, you need to activate the PBS Kids channel on Roku. You can activate it through the pbskids.org/activate.
· On your Roku Home Screen, you need to click on the PBS app icon.
· You will see a 7-digit PBS activation code on the TV screen. Take a note of this.
· Now, open a web browser on your desktop or mobile phone and type "pbs.org/activate".
· On that page, you will be prompted to enter the activation code that you have already got on your Roku TV.
· Enter the seven-digit code and then click on the "Continue" button.
· Make sure you are not making any typo errors. This might lead you to another problem. After entering the correct code, you will have to sign in to the account. You can choose one of the following signing options – PBS Account, Facebook Account, and Google Account.
If you want to login with the PBS account but haven't one, you can always create one. Here's how you can create a PBS account.
· Visit the official website (www.pbs.org) and navigate to the "Sign In" button (located on the upper left side of the screen).
· You can sign in with your email ID and password. Also, enter your first and last names.
· Click on the "Register" button.
After signing in, open the PBS Kids on Roku. Your kids are going to have complete access to all the shows and videos offered by the channel.
Why Should You Get PBS App on Your Smartphone?
Some of the highlights of the PBS app are –
· The app is free and is computable on all devices including Android and iOS.
· It is user-friendly and has a straightforward interface. Since it is designed for kids, tiny tots will be able to navigate easily for their favorite shows.
· Getting the app is as simple as getting other apps installed on your phone.
Follow the above instructions carefully to activate the PBS Kids channel on your Roku streaming device.
YOU ARE READING
How to Activate PBS Kids on RokuAdventure
The PBS Kids Roku channel adds more value to the device. Refer to this blog to create an account and activate PBS Kids on Roku (pbskids.org/activate roku).