Part: 8 Confession

Here is late night Part.

_________Shehnaaz________

As I walked into the club, my eyes started searching for the person who was in my mind and heart. I was taken aback when I found Sidharth dancing with a girl. They were so close, like very close. I don't know why but after seeing Sidharth so close with another girl, I felt a sharp pain in my heart like somebody stabbed the knife directly into my heart. I wanted to be at the place of that girl badly. It hurts a lot. It was killing me because he was just about to kiss the girl in front of my eyes. I can't, I can't see this. I shut my eyes tightly, clutching my fist and controlling my tears from rolling down from my eyes very difficultly.

After composing myself, I opened my eyes and found that Sidharth was not there. Where did he go suddenly? He was just about to kiss that girl, so why did he stop? My eyes were restlessly searching for him in the whole club. What is happening to me? Why I am just thinking about him? This is completely wrong. I should find Shivansh. My heart was crying inside with confusion.

"Shehnaaz, oh my god. You are looking so gorgeous." Shivansh words brought me back on the earth. I instantly looked at him, he was standing in front of me with a sweet smile on his face. My husband complimented me, I should feel happy. But why I didn't feel happy when my husband complimented me?

"Where were you, sweetheart?" Next moment he just hugged me. I hugged him back and like always I tried to find comfort and peace in his arms. But It didn't happen. The more I try, the more it hurts. Why I can't love him?

He broke the hug and led me inside, holding my hand. Then my eyes fell over Sidharth. He was sitting at the bar counter and his eyes were staring at the glass which he was holding in his hand. I couldn't stop myself from admiring his perfect face. His eyes were filled with anger and pain. What pain he is hiding in his eyes? I want to know badly.

________Sidharth_________

When I was just about to kiss a random girl imagining her as Shehnaaz, my eyes fell over Shehnaaz. She was standing at the door and her eyes were closed. I was taken aback to see her. Then who is the girl, with whom I was dancing? I looked at the girl immediately who was so close to me. I pushed her away from me immediately as I realised that all this while I was imagining her. I am seriously going crazy. This girl is making me crazy. Ignoring everybody's stares, I rushed to the bar counter. I was sure that my friends would be staring at me in shock because for the first time I had danced with a random girl.

I reached the bar counter and gulped down the whole glass of scotch in one go. She was around me and it was really getting difficult for me to control myself from not looking at her. Why my heart is beating fast? Why I am getting restless? Why her presence always affects me? Things are getting more and more complicated. A few minutes ago, I was just about to do the biggest mistake of my life by kissing that random girl, imagining Shehnaaz. Isn't this crazy?

"Sidharth," as Shivansh called me by placing his hand on my shoulder from behind, I turned around to look at him, but my eyes fell over Shehnaaz who was standing beside him. For the time, I saw her in a western dress. The black dress was suiting her like it is made for her especially. She was enhancing the beauty of that black dress. I couldn't stop myself from admiring her.

"Believe me, I have never seen a beautiful girl like her in my whole life but why can't she be mine. It hurts, it hurts badly." I cried from inside.

_____________

Sidharth, Shehnaaz, Shivansh and Mukti were sitting at the bar counter. Cabir left with a girl. Only Shivansh and Mukti were talking. Sidharth and Shehnaaz, both were busy controlling themselves from looking at each other because they knew if they looked then they would get lost in each other which they didn't want. Sidnaaz were sitting at the corner and in the middle, Mukti and Shivansh were sitting. Sidharth wasn't drinking anymore, he was just sitting, holding the empty glass and staring at it. Shehnaaz is like always pretending that she is happy. Sidharth's presence was affecting her a lot.