When IT All started

Hi my name is Alexandra and this IS a story about Teletubbies and how i met
them..

One day i was home alone.Suddenly my phone started ringing."Oh its Carl!"(My bf)"Hey Alexandra!" "Hey Carl!" "Wanna go to forest with me and my friends?" "Sure!"After that i cancelled the call and i went to Carl's house.When i came to his house he was sitting on the couch looking at the TV."Hey Carl iam here!" "Oh hey Alexandra ready to go?" "Yes"
We left the house and we where going in the forest."Hey Carl?" "Yes?" "Werent we suppoust to go in the forest with youre friends?" "But we are going with my friends we are just gonna meet in the forest." "Oh ok" We went deeper in the forest then we Saw five black figures."Oh its them!"(Carl) "I dont think its them."(Alexandra)After that two of them falled on the ground."Huh?" "That arent my friends!" "I told you!"Then one figure started shaking his head."What the fuck"
After that the figure (the one that was shaking his head)Started to run our way."RUN!"(Carl)We started to run away from the forest."Run faster!"(Carl)"I cant!"(Alexandra)Then i falled on the ground."Come on"(Carl)Carl lifted me od the floor running with me in his arms."I see lights!"(Carl)After 2minutes od running we were in front of Carl's house.We runned in Carl's house."I think we are Safe now."(Carl)*Breaths deeply*"Call youre parents!!"(Alexandra)

Soooo the story IS Cancelling because i think its  a shit and nobody will read this iam sorry guys if you wanted a part 2 but part 2 will never exist.Bye