Chapter 6

_(Y/N)'s Pov_

After the whole fiasco between the 'whole Class 1-A' With the other classes also, I patiently waited for a black limo to appear.

Denki was next to me quietly waiting until, "(Y/N)? Are... you really Okay?" He ask looking at me worriedly.

I nod, "Of course! I'm a tough girl, Denki!" And gave him a smile.

"If you say so then," He continued, "Do you wanna... y'know, maybe train? The Sport's Festival will be here in two weeks, that is if you want to..." He rubs the back of his neck.

"Sure! And maybe after we can play Super Smash Bros!" I brightly said jumping from my spot.

Denki chuckled, "I'm so lucky to have you... as a... bestfriend," he quickly covered his sadden expression with a smirk.

"I am so gonna beat you in SSB!"

"Oh! You are SO on!!"

We started bickering at each other not until the limo arrive. Haru the driver chuckled loudly.

"(Y/N), Mister Kaminari, let us go."

_Timeskip_

As I entered my house, I was hugged to death by my mom.

"Your okay! Your Okay!" My mom chanted while hugging me tightly.

"Don't ever get abducted by villains again! You really worried me!" Mom suddenly went to a full 180 degrees change and started to lecture me.

"Now go and get ready! Endeavor invited us to eat with them! Oh! It's been so long! I'm gonna annoy the hell out of Enji!" My mom ranted as I sweatdrop.

Since we're eating with the number two hero and his family, I decide to wear something formal and comfortable at the same time.

My dress

(It's blurry I know. And I don't own that.)

I walked out of my room slightly patting down the dress and walk to the living room to see my mom and dad.

My mom was fixing dad's tie as Dad fix mom's collar. Once they finished, they rejoice with me hugging me tightly.

"You're so grown up, (Y/N)!" My mom told me.

"Yeah, but don't go around kissing boys! You'll get cooties!" My dad wag his pointer finger in my face.

"Yes! I won't do that! I don't like cooties!" I huffed my cheeks as a determine look was on my face.

"Yes! And if someone kisses you on the lips! Ohohohoh You'll get pregnant!" My dad announced.

I quickly nodded, "Yes Sir!"

My mom lightly slaps my dad's shoulder, "Hey! Stop doing that to our daughter! She'll never find a boyfriend if you keep telling her that!"

"How about that Kaminari boy?" My dad ask.

"You mean Denki? He's my bestfriend! He wouldn't like me like that anyway!" I laugh.

Both my parents sigh, "Why must she be so dense?" They whisper.

"What was that, mom and dad?" I ask.

"Nothing! Let's go!" They both shake their heads and started to walk to our garage.

I soon followed sitting in the passenger seat.

After a while, we came to a stop.

It was a big modern Japanese house style with a garden and everything.