30| fashion shows

"THOSE SUMMER," I took a deep breath before singing the last part of this karaoke classic

"THOSE SUMMER," I took a deep breath before singing the last part of this karaoke classic. "Nights," I looked up at Sebastian as I finished my amazing rendition of 'Summer Nights' sung by John Travolta and Olivia Newton-John.

"Dear god, you sound like a dying cat," Sebastian laughed at my attempt at singing. I pouted in return, elbowing him in the ribs causing him to laugh harder.

"Baby, you're very talented at a lot of things, but singing is not one of them," he told me gently, almost amusingly, pecking my cheek.

We just got home from Paris four hours ago after saying goodbye and our thank you's to Sebastian's grandparents. His mother, Anna, also came home with us today because she is finally having a meeting with her lawyers to get a divorce with Robert.

Sebastian and I are currently at my penthouse laying in my bed while we watch Grease. He wasn't exactly happy with my choice of film, but when he said that he had never watched Grease during Halloween, I had to change that.

So, here we are. I was wearing black leggings and Sebastian's Nike hoodie. I was cuddled into his side with one of his arms wrapped around me. We were both seriously jet lagged, and Evie and I had our dress fittings at my penthouse later.

I really wasn't looking forward to this fucking debutante ball. My mother has been so excited for it ever since Amelia had done hers. The debutante ball is a formal presentation of young women, to "polite society". Fucking bullshit if you ask me.

The good thing is that I get to see Sebastian dressed in a tux, I bet he'll look very handsome. As for me, I haven't decided on the dress I will be wearing for the ball, and that brings us to the dress fitting that Sebastian and I are walking down the stairs for.

•••

"Alexandra, darling. It's so good to see you," my stylist for events such as this, Stephen Jennings, says. I walked up to him and gave him a hug.  "My my, who is the piece of hotness?" Stephen asked me as he pulled away from our hug and headed over to Sebastian who looked at me nervously.

He quickly stalked over to Sebastian and held him at arms lengths, looking him up and down. Sebastian shifted nervously on the spot as he looked up at me with wide eyes.

"Do you happen to have a boyfriend, darling?" Stephen questions Sebastian with a sultry look in his eyes. "Uh, I -, I'm not uh – " Sebastian stutters over his words as his hand comes running through his hair. As if on que, Stephen and I burst out laughing at Sebastian's dumbfounded face.

"Oh, my darling Alexandra, how I have missed our fun and games," Stephen said in his thick English accent. "What do you mean?" Sebastian asked me as he shuffled over. I laughed at his nervous state, wrapping my small arms around his toned torso. "Stephen is my stylist who happens to be gay, and also loves to play games with straight men. My poor baby," I chuckled at Sebastian as he scowled down at me.