8.5 - Bark and Quack

Zacznij od początku

"Yah! Come on! Look at me." Yena said and set out a tantrum.

"No. Go somewhere else because I don't need a kid."

I never heard her reply clearly, but I saw her walk towards me from my side view. I did not waste my time and continued my work.

"Oh, so this is what's making you busy." She said and scanned my screen.

"Yeah," I replied.

"Is this for a certain Cat?" The Duck said while she went to open up my fridge.

"Cat?" I took a quick look at her to be sure she won't be eating expired food.

"Meow."

"What the heck are you doing?" I asked because this is my first time hearing a duck meowed.

"Sakura."

"You are doing Sakura?" I said, amused how her eyes turned big. Yena will be a roasted duck once the Hamster hears about this.

"No! Ew! Just no! I don't want you to teach her." She said, defending herself.

"And why should I not?" I looked at my laptop again and tried to see if anything is out of place.

"She will just scold me more." She said and continued to sit beside me.

"Isn't that your favorite? You don't even complain when it comes from Yuri."

"She's an exception." This Duck, aish. If only she will let Yuri see this side of her. I was about to let her stay a bit longer when she just made a mess.

"Why are you here again?" I asked.

"I was complaining about that kid," Yena said and pointed the giant bunny outside.

"Then get her a playmate," I replied.

"Who?"

"Think. I don't have a kid here except you."

"Who's a kid?" She said out loud.

"How about a kid in your company? You must-have models, right?" I said, giving her the solution to her problem.

"Bingo! I just got the perfect kid!"

\\\\\

Jo Yuri's POV

Ever since that Duck came back, my life has been a mess. She found out my social media and my number. She keeps messaging me every morning and night. I must say she's putting effort into it.

"Eonnie? I heard she's your ex?" Wonyoung said and sat beside me.

"Ah yeah. Yena? She is my ex." I said while I took a peek at her. She's letting out a tantrum, such a baby.

"So, is she courting you again?" She asked.

"No, I am not letting her. Not again."

"But why not?" Wonyoung said while clinging to my arm. "Please, Eonnie? For your big bunny?"

"Okay, okay. Be thankful you are my big bunny."

"Yes!"

"I don't feel like trusting her with my heart again. Falling in love with someone is the biggest mistake and the right decision you will make." I said to her. Wonyoung is still young, sweet, and innocent. I don't want this girl to meet the fate of crying because of a heartbreak.

"And?"

"It can be the right decision you will make because they will make you feel like both of you owned the world. Everything you see will be beautiful and memorable just because you are with your lover. In short, they will make your world beautiful by just being together." I said. I remembered the times when we spent hours together, and we can still feel the spark since the day we met.