13.5

"Trust me. Only the best for my beloved."

"Jesus, you're so cheesy."

"You love it."

"I do."

"You do?"

"Hm, I'm not saying it again."

"I SHOULD HAVE HAD THAT RECORDED-"

"Ha, you'll never hear that again."

"...Do you regret it?"

"Saying I love it when-"

"No, not that. Cheating on him."

"Well, um, I guess. I mean - he didn't really... For a while I did-"

"You don't."

"..."

"Why? Don't get me wrong- It's good but-"

"Dante and I had a fight, that night. He got mad - lost his shit and started demolishing the living room - his anger issues scare the shit outta me everytime but, no, he'd never hit his own sister, but still it got me really worked up, so I got away."

"..."

"I was hurting- and angry, and in need of comfort. I needed to dispose my feelings badly, needed someone to dull the pain- and Ocean couldn't do it. He's not- I'm not complaining, it's just when I need him- ugh, I don't know how t-"

"He couldn't help you. So, you sought it somewhere else."

"Yeah, and I got bat shit drunk... I needed that night to make me forget- hell, I kinda loved it. But, I came clean, right after, the next morning."

"What did he say?"

"Nothing. Wasn't a big deal for him, I guess. We just broke up."

"Was there love?"

"No, I guess. And, well if he loved me, he'd show it, which certainly wasn't the case."

"What was the other guy's name?"

"Don't know. Never met him again either."

"You'd do it again?"

"I'd apologize, for coming on to him like that."

"You didn't know any better, Tutu."

"That was so low of me, it wasn't fucking right. And I was fine with it. How was I fine- with fucking someone while already dating someone? Who does that? It's sick- I-I'm insane."

"I like you that way."

"I'm a bitch, Max."

"I like you that way."

"I'm fucked up, Max."

"I like you that way."

_

ok bro this is so late but um ive been super busy wit school assignments like they dont ever stop???? and im sorry this was short so to make up for it, um ill update soon: tomorrow.

hope u liked this.

love y'ALL