first kiss

okay, okay

i really like ruel

like really, really like him

how am i meant to tell him? i'm not good at this stuff at all. 

ruel and i are like close but not in a friendship kind of way (DON'T GET ANY IDEAS YOU BAD BLEEP)

our friendship is just like both of us flirting with each other but i still can't tell if he likes me back,

him and i are walking towards the ocean right now just 3 minutes before sunset and i'm dying to tell him. our hands brush together as we walk up a viewing point overlooking the beach, ruel slightly grabs my hand making my cheeks pink. he holds my hand a bit tighter gradually as we get to the top of the hill. we stop and watching the sun sinking into the blue water, ruel takes a deep breath.

"y/n, i need to tell you something" he says breaking the comfortable silence, i turn to look at him seeing nervousness flash through his face,

"i like you, like a lot.. a-and it's okay if you don't like feel the same way, i just really had to tell you" 

WHAT

WHAT HE WHAT 

HE LIKES ME TOO?

JESUS REALLY IS ON MY SIDE TODAY

"ruel i-" i speak up, 

he looked at me with a bit of a desperate look,

"i feel the same way" i smile slightly at him as i look at the ground not daring to see his face. ruel lifts my chin up with his thumb and slowly caresses my face, closer and closer our faces grew and i could feel his hot breath against my face, he looked from my eyes to my lips and back to my eyes again,

we stood their for a moment, our faces within centimetres from each other and then finally i took the courage to lean in enough that our lips were finally touching. we moved in sync as my arms wrapped around the back of his neck and he sank his arms around my waist. it felt like it was just us here and all the sounds surrounding us had disappeared, just him and i.

we pulled away after a while and rested our foreheads together, looking into each other's eyes.

"you don't even know how long i've been waiting to do that" he breathed out, i giggled as we stared at the sun for a few more minutes and finally walked back to his house, hand in hand.