Chapter 20[Too easy]

I looked up through my eye lashes to see a pill in his hand. I gave him a questioning look.

"Open up, this is for the pain in your throat." he said impatiently.

Pain.

I glared at him as I shook my head, denying to take that medicine. He put the glass of water beside me and grabbed my jaw suddenly and forced the medicine into my mouth.

I wiggled as I refused to gulp the pill down. He put the glass on my lips and made me swallow the pill forcefully. My eyes teared up again in pain and at the violent behaviour.

He left my jaw with a jerk and put the glass down. He did not care once for me. He did not care thay he has hurt me, given me so much pain. He did not have even an ounce of guilt.

He is a fucking animal. Monster. Most heartless person walking on the earth. He has no right to be even called as a person.

He picked up some tube and opened it. I saw as he spread some white gel on his fingers tip. He looked at me once again.

He rubbed that material on my throat but I instantly backed away and did not allow him to put his hands on me again.

He glared at me as he put his left hand into my hairs, yanking them near him. A low scream left my mouth and my throat started burning more.

I squirmed in his hold but to no avail. My hands had no effect on him. I could not push him away.

I slowed down my protest as I saw him rubbing the gel on my neck, throat and jaw. The cool effect of gel instantly calming my burning skin.

I let him put that gel on my skin.

"I like that you are so quiet. I think, I should do this more often with your throat." he said amusedly.

After he was done, he went away. He was about to lay down on his right side of bed when I stood up with a pillow in my hand.

I walked to the couch. I was not going to sleep beside him after such a violent and improper behaviour.

I put the pillow on the couch and set it to sleep properly. I was suddenly hauled up from the floor in air.

My eyes widened as he threw me over his shoulder and walked in the direction of bed. He roughly threw me in the middle of the bed.

I opened my mouth but could not speak. I regained my posture but he was fast enough to come over me, blocking my way out of this bed.

He put his hand beside my head and shook his head.

"Just sleep." He spoke casually as he captured my hands in his big, callous ones, stopping my protest.

I shook my head and again tried to regain my composure but could not. He laid beside me, my hands still in his capture.

He switched off lights from his left and closed his eyes.

My body denied to help me to keep up anymore. I was tired and there was no fucking way to get out of here.

This was the first time in these four days of our marriage that I really saw him sleeping beside me. Always I used to assume that he slept with me as there were always remanants of his cologne.

He is not called 'Black Panther' just like that. There is a reason for that. And that is beacuse he is ruthless just like a panther.

With this sleep slowly overtook my body and mind. Drifting my mind into calmness.

♤■■■♤

I yawned as morning rays hit my face. I saw the red sheets neatly folded on the right side of bed. Neat freak. I rolled my eyes and stretched out my limbs to avoid laziness.