souls

The black gate was enormous and as the companions landed a crowd of people landed behind them. "I think they are dead people's souls" whispers Tristan to Wendy. Wendy nods as she looks at the gate with awe. The gate opened whit an old man behind it. He was standing on a grassy path surrounded by endless darkness. The old man had a hunch back and a long beard. He walked out of the gate. " I am the gate keeper" he said "follow me and let you actions decide your fate". The group was silent. The only noise was the shuffle of feet created by the crowd. The group consisted of elderly people, children, youths, the teenagers and people of various age groups. They walked along the grassy path surrounded by endless darkness till they reached an intersection. It had three roads. The right pathway was made of grass that  was charred with pointy red icicles in between them. Why red? The icicles were actually made of blood, blood of sinners. The path led to a door which was made of fire and ice. The left pathway was made of lilies and and lush green grass, this path led to a brown door which was covered by lilies and beautiful vines. The middle pathway was continued by the same grass road and it led to a plain brown door. The doors opened. A boy with black hair and red eyes whit horns on his head and tail stepped out from the door made of fire and ice, he stood right before the door. Another boy with black hair and silver eyes with beautiful wings stepped out of the door made of lilies and vines. After that a boy with black hair and purple eyes stepped out of the plain brown door. All of them had enchanting beauty and they some what looked alike they looked about 17. The boy with black hair and purple eyes held out his hand and like magic a rolled up paper piece appeared. He opened it. "Smanatha, Dylan, Richard, Mia, ........... all of you all will go to Rofter or what you people call Hell" the boy said. "Noooo there must be a mistake" screamed a woman. Suddenly the woman was binded by a red whip whit thorns " don't worry sweety I make sure to give u a nice time" said the boy with black hair and red eyes while he smirked "all of the others whose name where called follow me or else u will end up like this bitch". The boy went inside the pulling the screaming woman followed by other people. "Now then Samantha, Leana, Julie, Nikki, ..... u all will go to Sarvin or what u call Heaven." The boy with black hair and purple eyes continued. "Those whose name were called out please follow me" said the boy with black hair and silver eyes. Then the boy disappeared behind the door with some people who followed him. Now only Sydney, Kai, Tristan and Wendy was left. "Now you people why are u here? We're your names not called out?" asked the boy. "No" said all of them in sync.