401-403

Chapter 401

A special source!

"Everyone, we don't know what Dustin Zhou's purpose is to go to Zhang's house, but don't worry, I believe it will not be long before news will come." Jiang Xingyuan said with a smile, pretending not to see Tang Wenzhong full of anger. Gaze.

And what he said made everyone slightly surprised.

You know, Dustin Zhou went to Zhang's house, and they didn't have any secret spies in Zhang's house, and it was difficult to effectively detect what happened in Zhang's house in time.

But now, Jiang Xingyuan said that news will come soon.

Isn't this the spy in Zhang's house?

Suddenly, Yu Hua, Du Wen, and Tang Wenzhong looked at Jiang Xingyuan wrongly.

If you can plant a spy in Zhang's family, can you also plant a spy in their family?

Doesn't that mean that every move that happened in their respective families was exposed to the Jiang family's vision, and they were clearly insightful by the Jiang family?

"Jiang Xingyuan, what do you mean? Did you have spies in our family? Otherwise, how do you know what happened to the Zhang family?" Yu Hua said in a cold voice.

If the Jiang family really had spies in other families, then his Yu family would suffer the most, and he couldn't help but be angry.

Thinking of the Yu family's various things being known to the Jiang family, Yu Hua wished to rush over now, give Jiang Xingyuan a severe lesson, and let him tell the secret spy.

"Hehe, don't worry, I don't have the ability to place any secret spies in your family, but Zhang's family has my unique source of information." Jiang Xingyuan smiled lightly, very proud.

After all, this kind of being able to know every move in other families at any time is something to be proud of.

For Jiang Xingyuan's words, the three Yu Hua expressed strong doubts, but there is no evidence now, besides, their four major families are still in alliance.

If there is a gap due to this incident, then it will be a huge harm to this alliance.

So several people have been patient.

But turning off this topic, everyone began to discuss other things.

As time passed, Yu Hua and others couldn't wait.

At first, Jiang Xingyuan vowed to say that news of the Zhang family would come soon, but now an hour has passed and there is no news at all.

"Boom, boom, boom." At this moment, a rapid knock on the door sounded.

Jiang Xingyuan stood up abruptly and walked quickly towards the door. After opening the door, he took an envelope from a servant, his face instantly full of smiles.

"Everyone, the news is here." After closing the door, Jiang Xingyuan walked back to his seat and placed the envelope in front of Jiang Fanliu.

There was Jiang Fanliu, no matter what was in the envelope, it was not his turn to open it first.

For a moment

In the meantime, everyone's eyes were focused on the envelope, as if there was a big secret in the envelope.

Jiang Fanliu's expression moved slightly, without any hesitation, he opened the envelope directly, pulled out the paper full of words, and looked at it quietly.