the farm

i felt someone shaking me and telling me to wake up. "Gabby wake up we are here." I woke, I got my stuff and got out and entered the house, I stood next to glenn as we walked in. I saw Glenn go up to this man and ask how this person named Carl was doing, I just stood there. Then this guy saw me and came up to me and took me by the arm and said who the fuck is this. Glenn said this is gabby and gabby this is Shane, lori ,rick,and this is... Oh this is Hershel, maggie, beth, patrisa and jimmy rick said. Yeah whatever, glenn can we we go for a walk? I said. Yes sure just a minute he said. OK I said. While I was waiting for glenn, Shane came over and said to me that I hope you are not staying in this group I want you gone by the end of the week. He said. I was so pissed right now at him. EXCUSE ME I AM A FUCKIN DIXON. I said to Shane who looked surprised as everyone else. I am done I yelled for glenn then when he came I bolted through the door with glenn right behind me. i went to the truck and grabbed my cross bow and knife and hand gun. i put the gun in its hollster (idk how you say it) same with my knive. after i got everything i needed we started to walk into the woods. "I am so pissed at that guy". Glenn didn't say anything.  Then we heard screaming, I ran towards the screaming. As I ran it got louder and louder. We finally got and we saw at least 10 walkers. We killed all the walkers. Then the girl stood up and when she turned. I was so surprised to who it was. "Oh my gosh" it was my..........

########################

Hey guys here is another chapter. I know it is short but oh well until next time

~gabby out~